RED! Lots of it!

Chic 2k6

its gorgeous! I have a red bedroom
greengrin.gif
can't see much of it but its true to colour

I love red <3

*Luna*

That looks great! You did a fantastic job! And BTW... I've never seen a woman look so hot with paint on her face
winks.gif

mystikgarden

OMG!!! We have the same couch!! That looks so awesome!! Great job guys!
clap.gif

After we get back from Disney World we are back to redoing our house I can't wait!

Shimmer

Your couch HAS to be in better condition. One of the stupid mutts chewed the cushions of mine.
ssad.gif

mystikgarden

Eh yeah I've to kids with sticky hands...I've tried cleaning it with my carpet cleaner and it got all spotty and stiff:confused:

Still lovin' those colors can't wait to do our dining room next!!
lol.gif

Shimmer

thanks y'all.
greengrin.gif

I still have a two bedrooms, a kitchen, the garage, all the tiling, and all the ceilings in every bedroom to do.
Yay.
My delts are going to be beautiful.
greengrin.gif

XsMom21

Please tell me you didn't paint the whole place with that sponge? lol

The colors are wonderful. We just finished doing our back porch... Wow it was a lot of work, but doing it yourself always feels better, right? lol

Just remember not to push yourself to hard, or you won't want to do it anymore. I usually just do a little bit every other day or so. My son's room is so color heavy that we've been workin on it for three weeks, and still have about three more colors to go.

I adore the red
smiles.gif
And the yellow contrast was a great choice! Keep up the good work, and post more pics!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Oh no, I didn't do it all with the sponge!! That was just to get the detail work in before I layered the paint over the rest of the wall.
lol.gif

I'm pausing between projects, so I don't get burned out. I can totally see that happening. :/