Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilexica

I ended up ordering style clan (after missing out on earthly harmony), courting lilac and lord it up (to replace my Teddy kohl which the cat flung between the floorboards). I ummed and ahhed about the kit with baron's rose in it but skipped it in the end. I actually really like the packaging this year but I have to say I'm not really wild about most of the colours.

KawaiiPrincess

Is Peacocky out in February next year? Wonder Woman out in March? I'm starting to save up now because I have a feeling I'm going to be buying alot from those collections!

ChloeCariad

I went back and ordered Faerie Glen and Petrol Blue and Black Swan Pearlglides, two minutes later I discover I got accepted into MACpro lol! Typical. Any other ladies in this thread pro holders?

LMD84

Is Peacocky out in February next year? Wonder Woman out in March? I'm starting to save up now because I have a feeling I'm going to be buying alot from those collections!
i believe so! unless we have to wait longer than the states in which case it would be the following months.

ChloeCariad

I am indeed a hair person.

It took me awhile to sort myself out - I had to get business cards done ( I needed them anyway) because I only had my certificates - I work for a small salon with a very lacksidasical owner - my payslips do not look professional hahahahah, I did contemplate asking for a letter from her, but she doesn't have headed paper or the ability to provide one in less than 6 months lol.

I can't wait to get the card. Will the macpro site show me the prices in pounds with my ID, does anyone know? Or do I just try to work it out myself?

LMD84

I am indeed a hair person.

It took me awhile to sort myself out - I had to get business cards done ( I needed them anyway) because I only had my certificates - I work for a small salon with a very lacksidasical owner - my payslips do not look professional hahahahah, I did contemplate asking for a letter from her, but she doesn't have headed paper or the ability to provide one in less than 6 months lol.

I can't wait to get the card. Will the macpro site show me the prices in pounds with my ID, does anyone know? Or do I just try to work it out myself?
i'm not sure to be honest. however if the stuff looks like it's the same price then i'm sure you can use a calculator on your pc to work out the prices. perhaps it deducts the discount at the end?
smiles.gif

rockin

Well spotted, Freya!

Anita, I've just spotted you on Temptalia's website - that's a very pretty look
smiles.gif

sonia84

Last week wiped me out
nope.gif
hopefully last week wiped people out too and the mini sets are safe until next week............sob

LMD84

ok all is good - i remembered that i am getting £55 cash in the morning from somebody so i ordered the two gloss sets i wanted
smiles.gif
this makes me happy again!
smiles.gif

sonia84

I lent my mum £40 last week and my sis paid me back some money she owed me today (just call me barclays) but i spent it
shrugs.gif
If i'd known i could have had at least one of the lipgloss sets. I do feel like sometimes the universe is trying to keep me away from mac
cutey.gif

LMD84

I lent my mum £40 last week and my sis paid me back some money she owed me today (just call me barclays) but i spent it
shrugs.gif
If i'd known i could have had at least one of the lipgloss sets. I do feel like sometimes the universe is trying to keep me away from mac
cutey.gif

i feel your frustration! they shouldnt have released them early! gah!

KawaiiPrincess

I would have got the Coral lipglass set if the colours looked nicer. The only one I like is Mimmy and I still have that lipglass from the Hello Kitty collection. I hope they repromote Mimmy as a standard lipglass again. I would love another backup.

LouLou69

I've emailed them to let them know so I am just leaving it till tomorrow to see if they put it right - I wouldn't mind but my mum is paying for them for my christmas pressie so I don't want any hassle with the order

Anitacska

I've e-mailed them too!
smiles.gif
Let's hope they'll sort it out. Now I'm also thinking I'll leave it and check them out in person on Thursday. I'm going to Kingston Thurs eve as there's a Boots shopping evening with £12 worth of points for £50 purchase which I can't miss anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts