Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

just placed my order by seraching for what i wanted. i was going to buy gana blush until i realised it was £17!! i'd rather buy a nars blush for that amount of money. plus i bought chez chez lame so i am hoping they give a similar effect. oh and peacocky is next month guys then march will be wonderwoman :)

Kirsty

I got:

Dark Diversion f/l
Siahi f/l
New Hue z/l

Gosh MAC is too expensive now, but I skipped Tartan Tale completely (havent bought any MAC since VV) so I dont feel too bad,

rockin

no, not old news - thank you :)

Phew, I'm so glad Peacocky isn't until next month - 3 collections in one day is quite enough to be getting on with!

Can't see the CCBs on there yet, either by their names or by looking under CCBs in the different sections. I've managed to order everything else I wanted (although still trying to decide whether i need Follow Your Fancy or not) and can put the CCBs through as a seperate order when they appear.

LMD84

my order was very small too - chez chez lame, fix+ lavender, siahi liner and oomph shadow. but i shall enjoy the products alot. but for the money it doesnt seem like much at all.

also any word on how much the peacocky shadows will be? i am guessing £16.50 but maybe they will be more?

rockin

my order was very small too - chez chez lame, fix+ lavender, siahi liner and oomph shadow. but i shall enjoy the products alot. but for the money it doesnt seem like much at all.

also any word on how much the peacocky shadows will be? i am guessing £16.50 but maybe they will be more?

I'm thinking you're probably about right on the price - beween £16.50 and £17.50 perhaps. Still way too much for an eyeshadow, really, even if it is bigger than usual. I've not got through a regular sized one yet, although Omega is going down fast simply because it smashed in my palette. Funny that, because that one was a replacement for one that arrived smashed from MAC. Has anyone else had an isse with Omega crumbling or smashing?

lovesongx

I'm only ordering Mehr, I wanted Gana but as Lou said it's too expensive. I've used SURVEY9 for free delivery!
A little disappointed that Peacocky isn't online today, but that's only because I'm not ordering much, I feel sorry for some of you girls who have big wish lists, especially with the price increases today!

Anitacska

I ended up ordering after all, but will still check out the collections on Thursday. I got Siahi and Ivy fluidlines, Mehr and Style Curve lipsticks and the 3 new pigments. I already got everything I wanted from Cham Pale last week.

Lady Gray

I haven't bought any MAC in ages but I spotted the Peacocky swatches on Temptalia, I want loads! At least I have plenty of time to do my research. I didn't think I would want anything from Cham pale but I quite like the look of one of the paint pots. Off for more swatch browsing.....

I'd know that eye anywhere!!

rockin

The collections are up properly now, but still no CCBs?

Finally Flawless is there, too, but only 4 shades appear to be in stock

rockin

You would think they would have sent stock, wouldn't you? I've been watching Virgin Isle for some time, hoping for it to come back in stock, and thought at least they would be restocked along with the rest of the collection

LMD84

i hope everybody enjoys what they have hauled! and i hope that mac dont lose my package this time too! lol!

MacPrincess2722

Ive just placed my order for the 3 new piggies and feline heard alot of good thing about feline so i hope it lives up to my expectations :) cant wait to get my little black box on friday i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts