Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleur de lis

Ooh, what did you buy from Illamasqua? I love their blushers! Yeah I emailed ASOS last week asking if they could tell me when they'd be restocking but they couldn't, so I just kept checking back - think they restocked on Thursday.

LMD84

Hey ladies,

I know this isn't strictly on topic as it's not MAC related but just wanted to make sure you guys know about the ASOS codes on diet coke bottles at the moment? There's a code on each bottle which entitles you to £5 off a £20 spend. I've had a couple now and have used them to buy NARS stuff. I ordered Sex Appeal blush the other day, am excited waiting for it to arrive!

I'm still relatively new to MAC so am simultaneously sad and glad that the recent collections haven't really interested me as it means I can spend my money on building up stuff from the perm collection. I want to put together a neutral eyeshadow palette next I think!
oh awesome! i shall be buying some diet coke later then! i had no idea! mainly because i don't like the stuff!

fleur de lis

Hehe! A word of advice though - check the label. The ones with the ASOS codes have an advert on the label promoting the deal, but I bought one last week and was annoyed to find it didn't have an ASOS code, it just had the usual coke points scheme thing on. I think it was older stock.

Also, while I have your attention, can I ask a cheeky question? :D I couldn't find a thread on the Clinique chubby sticks but I know you have one. Can you tell me whether it feels sticky on your lips? I can't stand sticky lip glosses/balms, but am really interested in the chubby sticks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

oh awesome! i shall be buying some diet coke later then! i had no idea! mainly because i don't like the stuff!

banana1234

i want to try nars sheer glow, do u reckon mont blanc would be a close match anyone? it is described as light with pink undertones, i was recently matched at nc20?

LMD84

Thanks Lou, that's really helpful!

no problem!
thmbup.gif
does anybody know when the mac site will be back online? because i don't think they actually said how long it will be out of action for!

Vixstar

no problem!
thmbup.gif
does anybody know when the mac site will be back online? because i don't think they actually said how long it will be out of action for!
For some reason, I thought it was until tomorrow (5th April) though I have no idea WHY I thought that.

I kept getting emails from the US website offering me free delivery - I got all excited until I realised it was all in $ not £... d'oh.

LMD84

ah ok then! i am just wondering when the codes will come through for free delivery and the free mascara. if there is no minimum spend then i shall get the mascara... even though i don't really have much spare cash this month to spend on myself! I think i might put it on my credit card! a free mascara is a good excuse to do that right? i never usually use my credit card so it feels naughty whenever i do! lol!

Anitacska

I need a new 15 palette and Debenhams doesn't sell those, so I shall be getting that for the free mascara. I have finally been allowed by Mac to have a chance of a free mascara too! ;)

Vixstar

ah ok then! i am just wondering when the codes will come through for free delivery and the free mascara. if there is no minimum spend then i shall get the mascara... even though i don't really have much spare cash this month to spend on myself! I think i might put it on my credit card! a free mascara is a good excuse to do that right? i never usually use my credit card so it feels naughty whenever i do! lol!

I'm hoping there's no minimum spend for the free mascara, but I'm not sure...No doubt you'll have to buy something....I shall have to force myself to get a little pressie or two ;) I *am* running out of Vanilla, after all...

And use the credit card, just a bit - it's even better when it feels 'naughty'! ;)

LMD84

ooohhh vanilla shadow or pigment?! and it would be great if they just sent the mascara as a present... but yeah that is very doubtful! lol! i am still wanting one of the new concealer pen things!

LMD84

yeah i only really like normal coke. and i don't even drink that often because of my diet! cups of tea are what keep me going!

Anitacska

Using your credit card is fine if you can pay it back at the end of the month. I only use credit card nowadays, we have direct debit set up for the full balance, so it's taken care of. And this way I get lots of free stuff, either Tesco clubcard points or Debenhams vouchers.

LMD84

oh yes, these days i always pay it off in full when the bill comes in. usually i use it to buy magazines from america! lol! i guess because i got in credit card debt when i was at uni it has made me paranoid about using it!

Status
Not open for further replies.