removing nail polish...

xiahe

from clothing???? sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but i'm DESPERATE.

i was painting my fingernails with sally hansen's no chip diamond strength in "must have iris" (in case anyone was familiar with the shade lol) and when i went to pick up the bottle i guess i forgot to close it all of the way, and it spilled!!! some splattered on my favorite halter that i was wearing - they're small little spots but they're still very noticeable! i used a tide to go pen the spots and it seemed to help a little, but do you think that after putting this through the wash the spots will disappear??? the halter is green and it's from american eagle lol.

and does anyone know how to remove nail polish from like, carpet or a rug? b/c some of the polish got on that too - it's a pale minty green and the little pink spot is definitely noticeable.
weeping.gif

thank you, ladies!

franimal

my bf's mom swears by shaving cream. her daughter spilled a bottle on the rug so she looked it up online how to remove it and someone suggested shaving cream! you should try it.