Resolution LOW-BUY 2019

lenchen

Quarter monthly recap
I did 2 order from Colourpop (50$ each time)
3 sephora order 1st order was bite lip pencil at 10$ each with Fenty Liquid lipstick, 2nd time Charlotte Tilbury powder and the 100$ Sephora gift card so 3rd order was the Natasha Denona Safari Palette using my 100$ gift card.
1 order Beautylish for the Sonia G eyeshadow set brush

my credit card is now at 0$$$$$$ and i recently meet with a financial adviser to see how we can manager better our money and it was refreshing to see what we were doing right and what we were doing wrong and how easy we can make adjustment to earned more money and FYI we are now investing ''less'' for more money return! :D

So we are dept free (except for the car and our mortgage loan) and just went to Mexico and paid my vacation cash!
I still have a want list and will make sure I'm sticking to a budget which should be the same then before which was around 400$ per month (clothing, shoes, restaurants, skincare and makeup) i know for the average Joe this is laughable right? How lucky are we? but I guess that why this forum subject exist ;)

@lenchen you are my hero!!! I dont know how people can cut sugar ??? I will die of hunger. Congrats! for the 20lbs i'm working on my last 10lbs since for ever!

Great job on getting the CC to zero! that's a great accomplishment! I went through withdrawals for the first two weeks but I'm doing much better now!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yesterday's Easter face...

* wet'n'wild Photofocus Foundation - Porcelain
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
* Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel - 18
* surratt beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade
* MAC Prep and Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
* MAC Eyeshadow - Malt (transition-ish shade)
* ABH Eyeshadow - Buon Fresco (lid - very pretty! Bought this + Stone during their 1/2 off single eyeshadow sale)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Concrete Jungle (lashlines)
* Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara (top lashes)
* Covergirl Nourish by Lashblast Mascara (bottom lashes)
* MAC Blush - Next to Skin (contour)
* The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - 02
* MAC Lipstick - Blankety
* wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit High Shine - Caught You Bare Naked

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yesterday's face...

* dr. brandt Pores No More Primer
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* ABH Eyeshadow - Stone (lid + crease)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Faux Fur (outer corner)
* Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Cool Brown (lashlines) + Cool Grey (brows)
* Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
* Makeup Geek Blush - Main Squeeze
* MAC Lipstick - Fanfare
* NARS Velvet Lip Glide - Unlaced

My only makeup purchases this month were two ABH eyeshadows (Stone and Buon Fresco) during their single eyeshadow sale.

fur4elise

types-of-flowers-1520214627.jpg
It's the First of May :flowers: ...and it's down pouring outside like it's still April :shakehead:
I hope we have a really pretty, green, flower filled spring as we get later into the month.
Anymahoozy...Happy Spring! Low Buy Check-In ~ April

Purchases:

Estee Lauder ~ Estee Lauder DW Foundation 4W2 Toasty Toffee
. I totally ran out and needed to replenish before my conference. The MUA was so nice! She gave me filled sample size bottles of both of my shades for my trip. :thumbsup:

Ulta ~ Replenished some daily drivers: DevaCurl Refresh Spray; CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser & Skin Renewing Serum.

Marshall’s ~ Guilt free & super discounted fun shopping – MAC Hyper Real Trio; ABH Blush Trio.

MAC ~ LE eL Seed Highlighter - I just love the embossed calligraphy on this...More of a I had to have it, than I need it. ;)

Gave Away /Disposed Of/Used Up:

Gave Away / Donated:

A bunch of mini Stila Glitter & Glow and Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eyeshadow Duos. These were new and just sitting on my vanity.
A couple Sonia Kushak brushes with a matching cup.
More closet decluttering. Gave some items to a student assistant and put more items in my donation bag.

Disposed of: I did not write anything down...so probably nothing.

Used Up:

• OGX Coconut Oil Spray - I would like to try the new DevaCurl High Shine Multi-Benefit Hair Oil. Higher price point, will wait for another coupon

• DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel Strong Hold – I purchased and opened a bottle of Arc Angel Gel.

• DevaCurl Setting Spray - I don't feel the need to replenish this. The refreshing spray along with a spritz of hairspray works just as well.

• Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Treatment (deluxe size) - I have several samples of this stuff...but only use it now & again.

• Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment (2 samples)

• Peter Thomas Roth - Peptide 21 Lift and Firm Moisturizer (2 samples)

Mascara Round Up: MJ Velvet Noir
– I have a back up tube and I am also going to open my hoarded tube of YSL The Shock…lol

Will Dispose Of / Give Away:

Still planning to go through and declutter my loose eyeshadow pans. I had very little free time this past month, so did not get to it.

I am starting my closet switch over so I see more clothing will be going in the donation pile. This is getting easier and easier to do. And it makes my closet so much easier to navigate. The flip side is, I am removing more than I am adding at this point. Thumbs up for spending less!

Favorites of the Month :heart: / In Heavy Rotation:Sonia G Brushes.

On My Radar:

• Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment – I tried some samples and want to give this new acid exfoliator an extended try.

• Peter Thomas Roth - Peptide 21 Lift and Firm Moisturizer – I loved the samples I tried. It gets good reviews. So, I want to also give this an extended try.

• Sonia G Face II Brush – This just came back into stock and it has been on my wish list.

• Sephora sale – I am vacillating between getting fun beauty stuffs or skincare…but as I said in the Sephora thread, I am just a VIB now and 15% is not really a tempting discount, especially when several brands offer better sales and discounts.

Fitness Stuffs:
My back seems to be pretty much healed. Now I know, super burpees are not for this old lady! I also cut back on my dance fitness classes…mostly due to schedule conflicts and some class cancellations. Once the stars align, I will be back in class a couple times a week. I am looking forward to warmer weather. I miss walking the dog on the daily. It is so good for both of us.

Pretty Stuff:
I got my hair cut the weekend before my conference. I had more than 4 inches taken off. And to embrace my curly top, I had the stylist give me some layers. It felt so good to have all the dead stuff chopped off. Much healthier now. I got the best reaction from hubs, who immediately said he loved it.

Big Girl Stuff:
My conference in Ohio was fantastic! Hands down, it was my best professional conference experience. I have to believe it was because I went with a different focus and sought out timely relevant programming. I came back excited, energized and full of ideas.

Then I was brought back to reality with a crash! The president of my college announced her resignation last week, effective at the end of June. So…the whole institution is now up in a tizzy. The president of university met with faculty and staff two times last week to discuss a plan going forward.

This was not how I wanted to start what was my boss’s last week. Well, there is no stopping time. His last day was Friday. I was very sad, but equally happy for him. End of an era for me and the start of something new.

On that note, there has been no movement on the plan for the library. Really all I can do is my job as it is defined. We are in the middle of a migration project. It is quite a bit of work and time consuming. So we are very busy and don’t have time to futz about worrying. The semester ends this Friday, so things will naturally quiet down.

Homebody Happiness:
I’ll have to get out in the yard soon. Just waiting on warmer, dryer weather. The garden needs to be cleaned up. I also need to put a tall boarder around it… to keep my naughty puppy out of it! It’s not that she digs in it…she just likes to stand in the middle of it and smell everything. A very strange dog I have!

I am also looking forward to a few forced days off too...We have a use it or lose it rule for vacation time accrual...Tells you that I don't take nearly enough personal time off...lol I like to use those days for projects...like shopping for annual flowers and planting them. Or doing a major cleaning of some part of the house.

As always, I am wishing everyone happiness and health! :heart:

Last edited:

r0mini0n

Wow shellygrrl and fur4elise you are doing so well!

A short update from me: this month was the worst yet, I'm too ashamed to post how much make-up I bought. I didn't keep track of my excel spending since mid last month and it showed, I was surprised how much I spent this month, much more than I expected and only three things were justifiable: a gift, a foundation repurchase (another shade of EL DW) and a repurchase of my favourite lipgloss (which tbh, I didn't need, I have another gloss in rotation).

What did I get rid of? I trashed my old fave gloss since I have the repurchase, along with an eyeshadow from Bobbi Brown. Only the edges were barely left in the pan, and since I still have many shadows in similar shades to go through so I decided to get rid of it and start using something else up. I also gave some of my makeup to my mom, who seemed happy to have it but in truth I feel bad she is having to take my old make-up or purchases I don't like. I don't feel comfortable giving swatched make-up to friends or co-workers, I don't know why.

At this point I'm only party worried about the amount I'm bringing in, and more about the amount I keep on spending. Yet the want or impulse buying always wins over the logic, so I order it but then feel guilty and never enjoy what I ordered/bought.

May is my birthday month so I'm not sure how this one will turn out, but starting June I think I'm going to change my plan and just set a budget for myself each month. I'm just having trouble figuring out what would be a realistic budget for me.

edited: too long, made the update shorter

Last edited:

VAL4M

Fitness Stuffs:
My back seems to be pretty much healed. Now I know, super burpees are not for this old lady! I also cut back on my dance fitness classes…mostly due to schedule conflicts and some class cancellations. Once the stars align, I will be back in class a couple times a week. I am looking forward to warmer weather. I miss walking the dog on the daily. It is so good for both of us.

Pretty Stuff:
I got my hair cut the weekend before my conference. I had more than 4 inches taken off. And to embrace my curly top, I had the stylist give me some layers. It felt so good to have all the dead stuff chopped off. Much healthier now. I got the best reaction from hubs, who immediately said he loved it.

Big Girl Stuff:
My conference in Ohio was fantastic! Hands down, it was my best professional conference experience. I have to believe it was because I went with a different focus and sought out timely relevant programming. I came back excited, energized and full of ideas.

Then I was brought back to reality with a crash! The president of my college announced her resignation last week, effective at the end of June. So…the whole institution is now up in a tizzy. The president of university met with faculty and staff two times last week to discuss a plan going forward.

This was not how I wanted to start what was my boss’s last week. Well, there is no stopping time. His last day was Friday. I was very sad, but equally happy for him. End of an era for me and the start of something new.

On that note, there has been no movement on the plan for the library. Really all I can do is my job as it is defined. We are in the middle of a migration project. It is quite a bit of work and time consuming. So we are very busy and don’t have time to futz about worrying. The semester ends this Friday, so things will naturally quiet down.

Homebody Happiness:
I’ll have to get out in the yard soon. Just waiting on warmer, dryer weather. The garden needs to be cleaned up. I also need to put a tall boarder around it… to keep my naughty puppy out of it! It’s not that she digs in it…she just likes to stand in the middle of it and smell everything. A very strange dog I have!

I am also looking forward to a few forced days off too...We have a use it or lose it rule for vacation time accrual...Tells you that I don't take nearly enough personal time off...lol I like to use those days for projects...like shopping for annual flowers and planting them. Or doing a major cleaning of some part of the house.

As always, I am wishing everyone happiness and health! :heart:

I tore my calf and was out running for two weeks because of a Burpee challenge!!!! LOL i'm 38 soooooo burpees challenges should only be done by 35 years old and YOUNGER!!!!

I've been thru a lot of stress with work last year: a big restructuration and a lot of people leaving Directors, managers and support team and I took a decision and stick with it. Which was to stay and i didn't take the package. I wanted to leave on my own term which I did and I dont regret anything. so my only advice is to stick to your guts feeling and do what you think is the best for you. be positive while facing change and be understanding to everyone grief but dont get caught in it. Hang in there .... sometime new people actually make it better and maybe offer you better opportunities.

Last edited:

LadyBug13

April Update:

In April, I spent $152.07 on a new brush and comb set, bath/shower exfoliating gloves, Tresemme Heat Protectant, cotton rounds, and the 3 masks from Summer Fridays. I bought the masks during the VIB sale, and while I could have waited until later in the year to purchase these, I'm glad I got them now. I'm also glad that's all I purchased as I didn't want anything else.

The only item I used up in April were cotton rounds, I decluttered my old comb and brush, and I passed on the Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Moisture Mask.

The biggest observation from April was when I was checking out in Sephora, my VIB card wouldn't scan. Since I'm Rouge, I was given a new red card (I've had the silver one for some time). Right now, I have to spend $852 to keep my status through 2020, but I don't feel the need to hold onto the Rouge status anymore. I'm also at the Obsessed tier with MAC and I have yet to make a purchase with MAC in 2019. I don't see myself keeping the Obsessed status either.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yesterday's face...
* MAC Strobe Cream (perimeters of face)
* dr. brandt Pores No More Primer (in porous areas)
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Cool Brown (brows)
* ABH Eyeshadow - Buon Fresco
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Concrete Jungle
* Becca SSP Liquid - Pearl
* Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon - Glacé

shellygrrl

Staff member
Mothers Day face...

* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* Kevyn Aucoin SSE - SX01
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Hipster
* ABH Eyeshadow - Stone
* MAC Eyeshadow - Sumptuous Olive
* MAC Eyeshadow - Typographic
* Becca SSP Liquid - Pearl
* NARS Satin Lip Pencil - Lodhi

lenchen

Low Buy Check-In ~ April 2019

I'm so late!
Purchases:

Fenty beauty coco naughty bronzer, hourglass primer, pat McGrath lipgloss in faux real, and the Laneige lip sleeping mask.

Total spent for April= $166.00 I used one of my $100 gift card I received for Christmas to help out.
Gave Away /Disposed Of/Used UP:

Gave away: My viseart dark mattes palette. my mom really loved the palette so I gave it to her. I love it as well, and I plan to re-purchase another for myself, but that will not happen until muse beauty pro has those deals. I'll probably pick up a neutral palette for my mom as part of her Christmas gift. my Natasha Denona Gold palette. while it was a beautiful palette, over half the shades in the palette were unusable for me. the browns were at or about my skintone(I'm MUFE shade Y505 in their foundations, and Estee lauder 6W1 for reference) and were only good for setting my eye primer, I'm finding that as I buy less, and using what I have, I'm not a fan of glittery eyeshadows as well, the gold palette had a few shades that was a glittery mess under my eyes; so for those reasons, I gave that palette to my younger cousin. She was so excited to get it!

Disposed of: Covergirl lash blast mascara. it's dried up and past the 3 month mark. My chanel le volume mascara used up, and past the 3 month mark.

Used Up: Laneige sleeping lip mask in vanilla-re-purchased

Will Dispose Of: nothing

On The Horizon: vise art dark mattes, and neutral mattes palette, and my mizani relaxer kit, and I really would like the Pat McGrath palette in decadence I'm hoping they bring it back!

monthly favourites/ reflections- my Sonia g brushes are in heavy rotation. I'm enjoying using my depotted patMcgrath shadows from the 6 pan palettes, and my Viseart theory palettes. I'm enjoying my makeup stash, creating fun looks.

fur4elise

Quarter monthly recap
my credit card is now at 0$$$$$$ and i recently meet with a financial adviser to see how we can manager better our money and it was refreshing to see what we were doing right and what we were doing wrong and how easy we can make adjustment to earned more money and FYI we are now investing ''less'' for more money return! :D
So we are debt free (except for the car and our mortgage loan) and just went to Mexico and paid my vacation cash!
I still have a want list and will make sure I'm sticking to a budget which should be the same then before which was around 400$ per month (clothing, shoes, restaurants, skincare and makeup) i know for the average Joe this is laughable right? How lucky are we? but I guess that why this forum subject exist ;)
@lenchen you are my hero!!! I dont know how people can cut sugar ??? I will die of hunger. Congrats! for the 20lbs i'm working on my last 10lbs since for ever!
Great job on getting the CC to zero! that's a great accomplishment! I went through withdrawals for the first two weeks but I'm doing much better now!

:five:
^^^^^^^YES! Way To Go! The feeling of getting it all paid off feels so great! I am $4K away from what is left of my unsecured student debt! So close...almost there. No new CC debt. The other debt I have left is my car, mortgage and what is left of my secured student loans. But the upswing is more is going into savings and retirement.

Thank you! I feel great!! I've lost even more since I last posted!!
[MENTION=57180]lenchen[/MENTION] ~
DITTO! Giving up sugar...near to impossible for me. Hence working super hard on the physical output. I know this about myself and love moving my body...so I am okay with it for now. ;)

April Update:
...I don't feel the need to hold onto the Rouge status anymore. I'm also at the Obsessed tier with MAC and I have yet to make a purchase with MAC in 2019. I don't see myself keeping the Obsessed status either.

I let my Rouge status go last year...and I can honestly say, it's all good. I have been able to get my high end wants directly from the brands with better discounts. Truth is Sephora is still way behind the 8 Ball with the rewards, coupons and sales. :nixweiss: Oh well...their loss! Same with MAC. I have made one purchase from MAC this year.

Okay Ladies! Incoming awesome news! I got my official offer on Monday of this past week, signed my letter Tuesday and the president of our college sent out an announcment to the college yesterday. I am, as of Monday May 20th, the Library Director of the KCAD Library! WoooooooHoooooooo!

I am beyond excited and in the past couple of weeks, already hit the ground running. Now I have the official title and weight behind the work I am doing. Awesome improvements and changes are on the horizon!

Last edited:

lenchen

:five:
^^^^^^^YES! Way To Go! The feeling of getting it all paid off feels so great! I am $4K away from what is left of my unsecured student debt! So close...almost there. No new CC debt. The other debt I have left is my car, mortgage and what is left of my secured student loans. But the upswing is more is going into savings and retirement.

@lenchen ~
DITTO! Giving up sugar...near to impossible for me. Hence working super hard on the physical output. I know this about myself and love moving my body...so I am okay with it for now. ;)

I let my Rouge status go last year...and I can honestly say, it's all good. I have been able to get my high end wants directly from the brands with better discounts. Truth is Sephora is still way behind the 8 Ball with the rewards, coupons and sales. :nixweiss: Oh well...their loss! Same with MAC. I have made one purchase from MAC this year.

Okay Ladies! Incoming awesome news! I got my official offer on Monday of this past week, signed my letter Tuesday and the president of our college sent out an announcment to the college yesterday. I am, as of Monday May 20th, the Library Director of the KCAD Library! WoooooooHoooooooo!

I am beyond excited and in the past couple of weeks, already hit the ground running. Now I have the official title and weight behind the work I am doing. Awesome improvements and changes are on the horizon!
That is great news!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

DMcG9

That's amazing news [MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION]! Congratulations :)

[/QUOTE]

jennyap

:five: Okay Ladies! Incoming awesome news! I got my official offer on Monday of this past week, signed my letter Tuesday and the president of our college sent out an announcment to the college yesterday. I am, as of Monday May 20th, the Library Director of the KCAD Library! WoooooooHoooooooo!
That really is AWESOME news!! Many congratulations to you!!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yay Elise!

The first few years of Low Buy on here, I made/retained VIB status. (As I recall, the bulk of those purchases were either skincare or haircare, with a little bit of makeup here and there.) I lost VIB status a year or two ago, and I'm not concerned about getting it back.

Anyhoo! Yesterday's face...
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* ABH Eyeshadow - Stone
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Moondust
* NARS Satin Lip Pencil - Rikugien

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yesterday I tossed my Covergirl Nourish mascara. While I like the wand, I'm not too keen on the formula.

Yesterday's face...
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* MAC Paint Pot - Camel Coat
* Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Cool Brown (brows) and Grey (lid, to set the paint pot)
* Sephora eyeliner pencil - 5th Avenue
* NARS Blushes - Sex Appeal and Sex Fantasy (latter layered over the former)
* NARS Velvet Lip Glide - Unlaced

Initially I had on MAC Blankety with wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit High Shine in Mauve Over Girl layered over top, but... didn't work out with what I'd done on the cheeks. Ah well.

shellygrrl

Staff member
End of May... nothing new purchased, and I got rid of quite a few things this morning.

* Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick - Chai (I like the formula, I'm not as fond of the colour.)
* NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella (Again, I like the formula. I also like this shade of red on me. I just don't reach for reds much.)
* MAC Mattene - Personal Pick (set aside for B2M. Another case of "great formula, don't reach for it much now")
* NYX Slim Lip Pencils - Black Berry and Deep Red (don't use lip liners much now)
* Prestige True Khol Kajal - Matte Black (getting old, don't reach for it anymore. I used this more as a blackened base than as an eyeliner.)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadows - Barcelona Beach and Prom Night (don't use them anymore)
* Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel - 18 (It's a great colour for my brows, and a good formula if you're into this sort of brow product. I reach for shadow more, and I want to try a brow pen next.)

Also tried out and tossed a foundation sample card thingie I had from CoverFX for a while after briefly testing out those foundations. I now have seventeen foundations (one of which is a white one for mixing, if necessary) on my combined makeup wishlist. Yikes!

Also x2: When I went to set aside MAC Personal Pick in my Back 2 MAC box, I got out Feed the Senses (yes, I still have it!) and tried it on. Ugh, I miss this one; it's the perfect light pinkish-mauveish colour on me. I was very tempted to put it back in my main stash to use it up. (It doesn't smell off or anything; it's just very old.) Bare Minerals has a near-dupe (at least according to Temptalia's dupes list) that may be promising that I want to check out.

VAL4M

End of May... nothing new purchased, and I got rid of quite a few things this morning.

* Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick - Chai (I like the formula, I'm not as fond of the colour.)
* NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella (Again, I like the formula. I also like this shade of red on me. I just don't reach for reds much.)
* MAC Mattene - Personal Pick (set aside for B2M. Another case of "great formula, don't reach for it much now")
* NYX Slim Lip Pencils - Black Berry and Deep Red (don't use lip liners much now)
* Prestige True Khol Kajal - Matte Black (getting old, don't reach for it anymore. I used this more as a blackened base than as an eyeliner.)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadows - Barcelona Beach and Prom Night (don't use them anymore)
* Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel - 18 (It's a great colour for my brows, and a good formula if you're into this sort of brow product. I reach for shadow more, and I want to try a brow pen next.)

Also tried out and tossed a foundation sample card thingie I had from CoverFX for a while after briefly testing out those foundations. I now have seventeen foundations (one of which is a white one for mixing, if necessary) on my combined makeup wishlist. Yikes!

Also x2: When I went to set aside MAC Personal Pick in my Back 2 MAC box, I got out Feed the Senses (yes, I still have it!) and tried it on. Ugh, I miss this one; it's the perfect light pinkish-mauveish colour on me. I was very tempted to put it back in my main stash to use it up. (It doesn't smell off or anything; it's just very old.) Bare Minerals has a near-dupe (at least according to Temptalia's dupes list) that may be promising that I want to check out.
For a MAC Feed your senses lipstick dupe Shiseido perfect rouge RS701 is also a dupe and shiseido formula is great and so underrated

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yesterday's face...
* mix of wet'n'wild Photofocus Foundation - Porcelain + Becca SSP Liquid - Pearl
* NARS RCC - Chantilly
* Kevyn Aucoin SSE - SX01
* ABH Eyeshadow - Buon Fresco
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Twilight
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Sand Dollar
* Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Cool Brown (brows) and Cool Grey (lashlines)

VAL4M

OK I need to brag a little, I went to this big film industry after party in my country (it is like the ''oscars'' of the province of Québec) and of course I did my own makeup and I didn't buy anything '' new'' I basically wore Viseart Cool matte palette with Ratzy (Colourpop eyeshadow single) Colourpop lip liner in Dopey and CP liquid lipstick in Lil Pump. Foundation is Too Face Matte Peach (almost done), Kevin Aucoin Sculpting powder in Medium, Chanel cream blush (discontinued), essence mascara with Lancome hypnose mascara, eyeliner and call it a day. Anywho it was super fun, saw a lot of actors who were pretty much all cool and having fun without being to much into themselves and the 2 others fine ladies are my coworkers :)
It was a nice evening

IMG_3841.jpg Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 8.24.42 PM.png

Latest posts