reviews, organisation of: mods please read

mspixieears

I know it's probably going to sound picky, but is it possible to have the different types of products 'streamlined', so that there is something to click on to view just eyeshadows, or just lipsticks etc. Like a tree, or folders and subfolders. So that when one clicks on 'MAC Reviews', you initially see 'face', 'eyes', 'lips' and could further break that down when clicking onto appropriate category?

You're probably all on it, but thought I'd raise it as I would write a lot more reviews if they were thus organised - my eyesight sucks.
oh.gif
ops:

Janice

At this point that's not an option using this forum software. At some point in the future it may become a possibility.

mac_obsession

Although as Janice stated its not possible, it is possible to search both through the site and also personally on your own computer. If you goto the page (say reviews in general) and hit CTRL + F a box will pop up and you can type in the search criteria and it will search the entire page for the word you're looking for..

Not exactly what you wanted but maybe it will help...

mspixieears

Thanks, mac_obsession - that does help a lot, saves my poor eyes having to trawl the pages, as I'm likely to miss some names when manually searching. I'll give that a go next time I'm review-writing.

mspixieears

oh my goodness, the reviews have been sub-divided! I'm going into organisational bliss! Thank you so much to all responsible! Woo hoo!