Revlon Colorstay or Loreal True Match - Help

bitesizedberna

Revlon Color Stay is definitely a dupe for MAC SFF for much less. Best part is you can choose between Normal/Dry and Combination/Oily

babyjane

I have used all three, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Revlon Colorstay & L'Oreal True Match. I am a NC30-35 with very oily skin. MAC SFF - NC35 Medium-buildable coverage Lightweight Photographs best out of the three foundations Long-lasting & controlled my oils well Unfortunately breaks me out Revlon CS - Golden Beige & Natural Tan Medium-full coverage On the thicker side Dries fast so I have to blend it in quickly Extremely long-lasting Controls my oily t-zone the best of the three Does have a bit of a heavy/drying feeling on the skin Photographs well Doesn't break me out Unfortunately I can't find a good colour match as they are all neutral-pink tones. I have very warm-yellow undertones to my skin. L'Oreal TM - W3 & W4 Medium coverage Very lightweight, has the most runny consistency out of the three Photographs well considering it has SPF 17 Decent oil control, nothing like the other two though Doesn't break me out Does transfer onto clothes Not the most long-lasting in hot weather but coverage stays well for a full work day and into the night for me. So all in all, I think MAC SFF is the most comparable to L'oreal TM once on the skin you can't see much of a difference. SFF is more long-lasting though. Revlon CS is more comparable to Estee Lauder's Double Wear and is the best foundation without a doubt for longevity.

BeautynBullets

I have both of these I use my Revlon colorstay the most. I had loreal true match it is really good too just wish i could have remembered my perfect shade. They have so many.