Revlon Colorstay or Loreal True Match

IcePrincess2250

I vote for Loreal

I mix it with my moisturizer when I use it though, and also sometimes Benefit's Hollywood Glo....but I'm breakout free, so I guess it's alright.

Dreamergirl3

I feel that True Match is better overall. Good coverage, easy to build up, never broke me out. Staying power is okay, lasted about as long as my typical foundation. But if staying power is the most important thing to you, try Revlon. I found it lasted forever like it claimed. Fuller coverage than True Match, but not as blendable nor as natural. Just my personal experience hehe. Hope this helps!

Cosmopolitics

I say Revlon. It lasts all day (and it even lasted when I was in the pool), the coverage is great and is easily buildable, and the best part of all, and it doesn't feel nasty on my face or break me out. I get so many compliments on how good my complexion looks when I wear it, when in reality, it's marred by quite a few acne scars from when I was younger.

True Match felt like I had a rubbed a whole bunch of chalk on my face.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

chickadee

I say Colorstay - it had good coverage for me and lasted longer. I felt that True Match made me oily/greasy by midday. Neither one really made me break out.

Jinjer

Definitely Revlon...nice coverage..doesn't feel heavy or cakey...the L'Oreal feels chalky and looks chalky on my face