Ridiculous IM from a horny troll...

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
dude! psycho much??????

Raerae

Heh... If you want interesting conversation, go into like Yahoo Chat and turn on a webcam. A few seconds later, you'll have hundreds of litle IM boxes popping up from guys all across the globe.

1/2 of the IM's just say, "Show me your tits" because you know, thats exactly what I want to do. Just have your block button ready to get rid of the losers.

But you can get some good conversation with random people that way, if thats what your into. Just make sure the guy on the other end has a webcam too, makes it a lot more fun.

juxt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
If you read the thread, I did.

I hadn't blocked him before because it wasn't creepy, his desperation was amusing to me, but he'd not taken it that far before so I'd just close the window and ignore him. Now that's he's gotten a little more disgusting I've had enough.

ya i read you did later on..but right away you should of..you never know what people are capable of

baychick408

why did you say your from the South Bay. When it says your from San diego. that isnt south bay, that isnt even in the bayarea. & dont be so flattered, hella stupid guys do that shit. It's called playing around and having no life, or if he really meant those things, then that is just disgusting.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by baychick408
why did you say your from the South Bay. When it says your from San diego. that isnt south bay, that isnt even in the bayarea. & dont be so flattered, hella stupid guys do that shit. It's called playing around and having no life, or if he really meant those things, then that is just disgusting.

wow..
th_rolleye0014.gif

Raerae

Quote:

San Francisco isn't the only place with a south bay. There is a section along the coast of LA called South Bay too. Since it's like, south of the bay? Chances are there is a South Bay in San Diego as well?

baychick408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
San Francisco isn't the only place with a south bay. There is a section along the coast of LA called South Bay too. Since it's like, south of the bay? Chances are there is a South Bay in San Diego as well?

um no. thats called socal, sure its maybe south of the bay area but then why dont you just call it South OF the bay. Ask anyone from the bay area, no body considers it Southbay, southbay which is where i live in sanjose, milpitas, gilroy, sunnyvale, etc..

_Drugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Does it matter?

And I don't think Mac Pixie was particularly 'flattered'...

exactly what i was thinking.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyasshunny
i agree wid baychick. hella people be sayin there from the Bay but they just pretty much trying to be from the bay. it does matter because if you lived here y0ud care bout that shit too. san diego is so not frum the bayy. and i bet she was flattered bcuz she woulda blocked his ass in the first place steada sayin that she didnt blokc him cuhz he was 'amusing'. lmao amusing my ass, y0u just liked the attention.

whats with all the negativity? this is a dumb thing to argue about..who cares? and why do you and baychick sound like the same damn people

:whattha:

Holly

What a ridiculous thing to argue about in a thread like this. Honestly, who cares? Generally when people go offtopic it doesn't bother me, but damn. And flyasshunny and baychik408 do sound the exact same. Sound like angry trolls to me :p

The guy sounds like a creep, good thing ya blocked him!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyasshunny
sho0t. this shit is prolly gonna be deleted to

And for good reason.

Everyone else, please refrain from feeding the troll.
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:

Actually there's an area in my town called South Bay, it consists of 3 different main communities, because they're *gasp* South of San Diego Bay. I wasn't at all flattered, I was not even remotely hinting that this was turning me on or exciting me in anyway. Please know what you're talking about before you post so arrogantly. Thanks.

MAC_Pixie04

Anyway. "I'm hella from the bay. Them trollz jus dont know who dey be messin' wid. Ay bay bay...."<---hello, straight ignorant.

I clearly give a shit.

I didn't know at the time but there's an entire LiveJournal with a list of AIM/Yahoo/MSN users to beware of. I know he wasn't nearly intelligent enough to try and stalk me or anything stupid, but he's on there lmao it won't be long til someone reports him. I reported him to AOL but they won't do much.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Ay bay bay

lol... you just got that song stuck in my head lol...

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
lol... you just got that song stuck in my head lol...

lol me too! as soon as I read it I started singing it in my head...as much as I hate the song...

sigh.
rofl.gif