Ridiculous to Sublime?

cno64

Have you ever turned out to love something that originally didn't interest you?
I have, several times.
Examples:
When I(NW15; brunette; green eyes) was fairly new to makeup, I couldn't imagine wearing brown eyeshadow. It seemed boooring to me. I thought, "Why even bother?"
Now I love taupes to the point of hoarding every taupe-ish pigment or eyeshadow with which MAC comes out.
One of the first times I browsed the MAC site, I was looking at lipstick.
I glimpsed "Powerhouse," and thought, "That looks soo ugly! Why on earth would anyone even consider wearing that?"
It later became my HG red lipstick, and I was crushed when it was axed.

Beauty Mark

Makeup wise: mascara and blush

Misc/other: Watching video on my iPod, cell phones, Palm systems/electronic calendars

Calhoune

Haha, country
smiles.gif
I though that there was no way in hell I'd ever like it, but now I love it. It's all thanks to my boyfriend though, him trying to serenade me, singing along to a really high-pitched song completely off tune makes me smile and think of him whenever I hear country

Blue eyeshadow. Before whenever I though of blue, I would think of older ladies with this horrid pastel blue up to their eyebrows. But now with Specktra I know better and you'll see me rocking dark blue eyes almost daily
winks.gif

Vienna

Yes! I work at a second hand store with all kinds of neat clothing and the things I hesitate about are usually ones I really end up liking.

Bonnie

xsnowwhite

I never thought of having bangs(and was terrified when getting them lol) but now I cant see myself without them!