Ridiculously awesome and hilarious palette!!!

HOTasFCUK

LOL that was funny....they make such a cute couple! It was funny to see him cracking up but at least this man accepts her make-up passion!!!!

Hey Yall...One of my subscribers just sent me the link..I"ve been a member for a while but I never get around to posting here..
greengrin.gif
..I see yall tripping out over the video, I know i'm country..even when I try to sound proper it's still plain ole country
greengrin.gif
..I appreciate the love though..Yall are so sweet and thanks so much for watching. My hubby thought my dvd palette was hilarious but he eventually gave me my kudos for a good idea..He's a sweetheart as well.

Dreamergirl3

sweet, you're on specktra! thanks for sharing your vids online, I just found some empty forgotten dvd cases ready to go thanks to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
sweet, you're on specktra! thanks for sharing your vids online, I just found some empty forgotten dvd cases ready to go thanks to u!

You're welcome girl..lol..I had no idea it would be so popular
greengrin.gif
..I'm really excited about that because I know everyone can't afford to purchase palettes. I went ahead and added all of the shadows to the bottom and it holds 22 in the bottom alone.
yahoo.gif

Jeisenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondprincess
Hey Yall...One of my subscribers just sent me the link..I"ve been a member for a while but I never get around to posting here..
greengrin.gif
..I see yall tripping out over the video, I know i'm country..even when I try to sound proper it's still plain ole country
greengrin.gif
..I appreciate the love though..Yall are so sweet and thanks so much for watching. My hubby thought my dvd palette was hilarious but he eventually gave me my kudos for a good idea..He's a sweetheart as well.

You and your hubby are so cute! I think the DVD case is a better idea than the CD case I was thinking of using too
smiles.gif