Rimmel

DILLIGAF

I was wandering through the cosmetics section of my local Walgreen's and a product that I've been lemming was there and right in my reach. Rimmel Apocalips has hit the US shores ladies and gents!!!! I thought I was going to have to wait until my upcoming trip to the UK to get my hands on these beauties. I'm excited and quickly picked up two of them in the shades Big Bang ( a true red) and Stellar ( a bright pink). The change is here in the US they are going by the name Show Off. They cost about $4.99 each ( cheaper than the ₤5.99 UK price). They are soooo worth the price. Pigmentation is off the chain with these lippies. I can't wait to get more colors. Anyone else come across them yet in the US?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Other than seeing them on the ASOS website, no. But then, the local Rite Aids don't carry all the Rimmel products, and I've not been to Wal-Mart or K-Mart in ages. (No Target where I live.)

P

pockykami

I bought almost all of them a couple months ago. I really like them. They're great for the price. One of my favorites is aurora, which wasn't sold in the UK. Not sure why though, it's very pretty!

sagehen

^^I just lost my Aurora - AAARGH! I have Big Bang, Apocaliptic, Stellar and two of the neutral ones. I like them. I was surprised by how long they wear and the intensity of color

Ms Jelena

Big Bang isn't available in Australia, so I'll have to buy it online...
Stellar and Apocaliptic are gorgeous!

Latest posts