RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

vaisforluvrs

Ok, why did I even start looking in this thread? I had resolved to completely pass on this collection, and now I'm getting sucked in!

AccordingToJenn

Quote:Originally Posted by vaisforluvrs

Ok, why did I even start looking in this thread? I had resolved to completely pass on this collection, and now I'm getting sucked in!

You knew better! lol

Tahlia

Beautezine's review of BGGG Blush...

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-riri-hearts-mac-powder-blush-in-bad-girl-gone-good-review/

Shucks, even this is looking pretty to me.

I never wanted the blush but it's amazing how swatches can change thoughts. Ugh. As of now, for me it's Nude l/s and Diamonds CCB. Waiting patiently to see what this rather expensive TTT l/l will look like.
i like the blush but i wonder if it will pull too orange on me? i have strong yellow undertones and i'm around NC25-30 but i likeyyy..

and i really wanna see the lip liners!

Odelia

Yep, knew it! Diamonds and BGGG are both on my DEFINITE LIST!
eyelove.gif

Both look really lovely on Jessica!

Prettypackages

That collection was when I was just getting back into makeup and was only able to get Hipster and the Faultlessly Fashion Forward gloss. I WISH I had the lipstick…I keep hoping it will be brought back. I do love the gloss, at least, and it's still just fine and hasn't turned, but I don't have much left. Red Full-Stop looks great from all the photos, but it does seem like Party Parrot, among others, is a decent alternative option.

Bold & Brash and all the other DTW lipglasses were so unique. I still use them all the time but I do feel like we could use a new formulation which is similar but better!

Of course, Flaunting It is one of the true greats. I know I crowed about it TONS here at specktra when I first started posting - I can't believe it's been so many years now!
grouphug2.gif
Wow, Flaunting it is "that" old. LOL

I completely missed the other collex you all mentioned. Not sure I would have been ready for those shades, but looking back from this perspective... I want them all..

Why can't MAC redo these type of shades and get us off this pink, puprle merry go round?

shontay07108

I was considering Diamonds even though I don't like CCB's because it looks like a lovely shade, but I always remind myself that my Chanel illuminator is more than enough. I also have Marylou-Manizer by thebalm, so I'm good. I'm on the fence with BGGG. It seems like a nice color, but it doesn't blow me away and it kinda falls into the family of Blunt/Glamourdaze and Lovejoy by Nars for me (and I have all of those). I'll just bite and say I'll get Nude, WTC and another backup of RRW. I really wish the quads were more exciting because I'm kinda tired of hauling all lip products.

Dolly Snow

Beautezine's review of BGGG Blush...

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-riri-hearts-mac-powder-blush-in-bad-girl-gone-good-review/

Shucks, even this is looking pretty to me.

I never wanted the blush but it's amazing how swatches can change thoughts. Ugh. As of now, for me it's Nude l/s and Diamonds CCB. Waiting patiently to see what this rather expensive TTT l/l will look like.
Confirmed this will be mine!

My for sure list: BGGG, TTT, and HK! Hopefully I'll get some money for my birthday this weekend for this collection!

shontay07108

From Temptalia BGGG Blush:http://www.temptalia.com/mac-bad-girl-gone-good-blush-review-photos-swatches-riri-hearts-mac Yeah, I can definitely skip this.