RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Addict4MAC

This seems to be very gently dabbed on, even a quick swipe would be darker.
You're probably right. Why would she just dab it on?
th_rolleye0014.gif

Richelle83

It is not extremely hard but it is difficult and requires more precision than some of my other matte lipsticks. For instance Isadora has some great matte lippies that applies much creamier, this had a drier texture and tugged a little bit in the start before it had warmed up. I felt that applying with a lipbrush created crisper lines, but it does require a little bit of blot-action to get an extremely opaque shade.
Thank you! I feel more comfortable buying TTT now.

erine1881

Hey Erine what didyou use in the waiting room to get through so fast.. Laptop? Ipad? Phone? I was on my laptop in it for 2 hours and gave up and then drove to my sisters house to use her macbook an it took 30 minutes to finally get through... Maybe if I have to do waiting room, ipad will be better?
I was using both my iphone and ipad, and my mom (we both go to the dentist together) was on her android. Mind you both of us were on the road, so i was was using LTE and 3G so even with that i wasn't having much of an issue :dunno:
If there is only one of each item then a suggestion would be to go the the Mac store on the 26th, order on line on the 30th and or go to the stores on the 3rd. I see this spaced out dates and locations as a positive giving everyone options if not multiple options if they really do want these items. There's several opportunities presented to stand a chance of not missing out IMO
:agree:
Hello all.. I'm new here but I have been reading all of the responses. I just want to know what you guys feel about the se brushes?? I have been reading some bloggers comments and a lot of them said that it wasn't worth the money for those brushes.. What do you guys think?
They're crap! Not only is the quality sub-par, but you're paying full price. You're better off buying the full size brushes and actually getting you money's worth out of them.
Wearing RRW today. I thought that I might be able to get by without backing it up and just going for RW after I finish it, but I love this red too much not to get another. 
:thud:
Seems like it! I want to see TTT liner on someone else before I for sure knock it off my list.
Same here! It looked like shit in T, but i don't see how all the PLWLP can be amazing and TTT be crap! Maybe T just does t know how to use em :dunno:
Basically. Lol I have 2 riri woos and getting a third from this collection and the 4th from the holiday collection. My other reds have been collecting dust
I have 4 BUs :whistle:
Has MAC ever did a collection release where pro discount was not available in-store but was available online ?
:nope:
Hi all! So I'm curious to know if it's worth getting the falsies?
Not from this collection it's not! It's not worth buying any of mac's lashes actually. The price is redonkulous! But for those that want to, again, they can save themselves $1.50 and buy these today.
I know it's still early. But do we know anything about the riri hearts mac holiday collection if there is going to be one
Been wondering about that too! I would love to know, so I can make purchases now or wait for reg or a better packaging.
:nods: I posted info months ago.

Tashaboo

Ttt is a weird one it looks so dark in the tube but swatch so different.im talking all that junk but know I'm still going to get it lol
ok lol... I say "no i'm sticking to my list and not getting this and that" but when I get in the store.. I might have picked up the whole line.. #peerpressure

GoldenGirl

Please specktra, make it go away!!!!
Me too! I find myself accidentally clicking on it and I tend to avoid banners and ads on websites as a general rule. Nothing against Specktra trying to make money from ads, but yeah, this morning I've accidentally clicked on it three times.

Back to the topic tho, I'm hoping to pick up Nude, WTC, and possibly TTT even though I already have a bunch of darker lippies.

Richelle83

MakeupbyTiffanyD has a video up
0.jpg

I'm still only getting Talk That Talk
I agree with most of what she said. Understand they need products to fill it out but dang way too many repromotes. Holiday will be interesting.

Diamonds looks really nice but I'll be strong! BGGG looks orange like T's. Weird.

P

pockykami

I was using both my iphone and ipad, and my mom (we both go to the dentist together) was on her android. Mind you both of us were on the road, so i was was using LTE and 3G so even with that i wasn't having much of an issue :dunno: :agree: They're crap! Not only is the quality sub-par, but you're paying full price. You're better off buying the full size brushes and actually getting you money's worth out of them. :thud: Same here! It looked like shit in T, but i don't see how all the PLWLP can be amazing and TTT be crap! Maybe T just does t know how to use em :dunno: I have 4 BUs :whistle: :nope: Not from this collection it's not! It's not worth buying any of mac's lashes actually. The price is redonkulous! But for those that want to, again, they can save themselves $1.50 and buy these today. :nods: I posted info months ago.
I was wondering where you posted it. Is it in this thread? I tried to find the old riri thread, but I think it was moved/ deleted. Thank you.

pinkpaint

I'm so indecisive. That's a Gemini for ya lol. The packaging has actually grown on me a bit. My new list is a RRW backup, Nude and Diamonds. I've been loving RRW and I was actually gonna order 2 backups in regular packaging but I'd rather get one from this collection and the Holiday one. I'm seriously in love with this lipstick. It's like the perfect red. Nude looks really pretty, too, and so does Diamonds. My Improper Copper has gotten a lot of use this summer and Diamonds will get a lot this fall/winter.

Tashaboo

MakeupbyTiffanyD has a video up
0.jpg

I'm still only getting Talk That Talk
Ughh they should have made that hibiscus blush into a wonderful compact mirror.. But i very much agree with her, it should have been more of a fall colors. Hope they do something better for the holiday launch...

Tatiana87

It's extremely unfortunate that she thinks that TTT would only work on dark skintones.
sigh.gif
I like "Totally" disagree with her opinion.
girlhaha.gif
I think she is just not used to wearing darker colors like TTT or even the nude. I'm still getting it though TTT x2 plus CCB x2