RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

martiangurll

My question is do you really need RRW lip liner if you have Cherry lip liner? Hm...
I'd say no. I am planning on using the red PLW liner from Hey Sailor myself. Cherry works with just about any red. I don't think TTT liner is all that bad, I wasn't planning on using it all over like that anyway. And, I bet a little Prep and Prime would fix that right up. I am skipping because I think I will get Night Moth instead.

I am only interested in the Nude now. And, only if it isn't too much work to get my grubby lil paws on it.

Baby1black

I just will wait for my fellow specktras going to the instore release to give us final opinions on TTT ll and lipstick

Addict4MAC

Still don't have a definitive list
ohboy.gif

Fancieland

Any brown skin ladies nc44 or darker swatches yet on either of the quads? I kind of like Her Cocoa but not sure if some of those colors would even show up on me. I saw the Smoked Cocoa review from Scandalous Beauty but it was short and dry. Would love to see someone actually wearing the quad in addition to swatching like with some of the lippies that we've seen
Her Cocoa will show but there's no crease shade for woc. Both browns were way too light for me. I'm NC50 for reference. I didn't really bother to swatch the quads but I'll try to. Like that Review, I find most MAC shadows apply better than they swatch.

Fancieland

Hello ladies! I'm coming out of lurking with more pics. For those of you who posted pics here from my ig THANK YOU! Saved me so much time lol. As for the shadows, Erine was right as usual lol. No idea why some bloggers had shadow names on their quads because there aren't any on the box or on the tester unit. They are limited edition minus Retrospeck and Woodwinked I believe. Bad Girl Gone Good blush is going to be more like T's swatches on woc. It pulls peachy/orange on me and has a beautiful sheen. It should work well foe woc but will take some building. I'm still undecided on whether I'll grab it or not. Here's swatches of the lipsticks, blush and ccb for my brown gals  eta: No idea why the picture won't upload from my phone and I'm not sure which img tags to use. here's the direct link. Anyone feel free to embed for me please! http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/raunchyy/20130923_130102_wm.jpg
20130923_130102_wm.jpg

MACina

If you want the advantages of the PLW liner, which wears like iron, it'll be good. I still have my red PLW liner from Hey Sailor, so I feel like I don't really need it. I do have Nightmoth and use it for most of my deep reds and vampy colors, but I'm FOR SURE getting TTT liner, since having something that shade in that formula will be very desirable for me. Dark vampy lips tend to wear off unevenly on me when I'm out and about with them, even with Nightmoth, so a PLW liner might improve the lasting power - my other PLWs certainly take care of that job really well.

I'm not bothered by it. It's not something you wear by itself anyways. Sometimes my PLW liners go on rather dry but you can't see any patchiness once you put lipstick on top and when it's all blended together, it doesn't cause uneven wear. You could always apply the liner and buff it into the lips with a brush before applying lipstick. If you're just using it to line and define the lips, better to do that after you've applied a coat of lipstick and then add a little extra lipstick on top if you need and blend as necessary. I learned that trick from my MA and it really works well.
I have never tried this but will definitely do!

martiangurll

eta: No idea why the picture won't upload from my phone and I'm not sure which img tags to use. here's the direct link. Anyone feel free to embed for me please! http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/raunchyy/20130923_130102_wm.jpg
thank you for the swatches? have you tried the nude on the lips? do you like it???

honey on boost

Oh man that liner swatch is horrible. It looks so dry
icon_eek.gif
I'm still going to get it and try it out for myself. It might be the first thing I've ever returned if it looks like that on me.

Tashaboo

omg just called my local mac store retail and basically they said only 3 mac stores in the dfw area are going to release it. Northpark, willowbend and the parks Mall *for those that are in Texas*. Now i thought that all mac stores would have it. i'm glad I called.

Fancieland

thank you for the swatches?  have you tried the nude on the lips?  do you like it???
No problem! Not yet. Our testers aren't even on display yet in the back. I'm not supposed to be doing this technically but I suck at following rules lol. I'll try to sneak lip swatches. So far, I don't like Nude. I really wanted to but it looks like poop LOL

martiangurll

omg just called my local mac store retail and basically they said only 3 mac stores in the dfw area are going to release it. Northpark, willowbend and the parks Mall *for those that are in Texas*. Now i thought that all mac stores would have it. i'm glad I called.
Being originally from the Dallas area, and that is a huge area, that isn't many stores to have these. So lets hope they get some decent stock. There will probably be a frenzy in your area.

Richelle83

All MAC stores will get it but they have to be non department stores to get it on Thursday.

Debbs

Just went to get some basic routine items and was presented with the opportunity to see this collection . I was hurrying so I only looked at the BGGG blush and the CCB. I could have done better to represent but I wasn't thinking properly. I will post pics in a sec!

Baby1black

Just went to get some basic routine items and was presented with the opportunity to see this collection . I was hurrying so I only looked at the BGGG blush and the CCB. I could have done better to represent but I wasn't thinking properly. I will post pics in a sec!
Hip hip hooray

Fancieland

20130923_141543.jpg
Yup. Still looks like poop. If it was a smidgen lighter I'd love it though. If you're looking for a Hot Chocolate dupe grab it!! It looks really close to me but I like HC better.