RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

MACerette

That is beyond rude! People get so gangster over the interwebs, they'd never say anything like that to your face. Don't even worry about them. You're beautiful. Period.
thank u boo. My bf said not to listen but i already knew my nose was weird looking since its a mixture of my dad and moms nose lol (my mom is thin and long and my dads is wide and round) so it didnt know what shape to take lmao even some family members make fun of my nose so to see the world say it looks like a bad nose job had me like
eeksign.gif
NFW! You're gorgeous! Those people are just jealous
th_crazy2.gif
Don't let sad people like that get to you...
I see nothing wrong with your nose.
winkiss.gif

NewChick10

Fancieland if you get bored can you post a deeper swatch of the nude lippie on your lips pretty please..... :) Also if you have Hot Chocolate can you please swatch them side by side.........

Addict4MAC

ugh if the naked lip looks anything like that gawd awful HC then i'll definitely pass!! that shyt had me lookin like an old lady 4 real. i think on darker women they could pull it off but that color will NOT glide across my lips makin me look like i should be shoppin for Depends n livin in a nursing home!!
ohboy.gif
rofl.gif

stacekang

It didnt just crack it, the crack line was 2 1/2 feet and was through the whole windshield. When it rained you could hear the two sides of the glass creaking and moving on each other and see the water pooling to drip through.. It was unsaveable :(
what the hell  did they throw? they could have hurt someone if they were walking by the sound of it.  2 weeks ago a small pebble cracked my window on the highway. i refuse to replace a whole window for a tiny crack.  ill just wait til it gets bigger lmao
There's a company in our city that comes out and fills in the little crack before it gets bigger, and insurance covers it most of the time. There's gotta be something like that everywhere, no?
oh gosh now i have to check it out. My dad told me theres no such thing so i didnt even look into patching small cracks. its like the size of my finger nail. :kissy:

stacekang

And it happened on I 45 in Houston AKA my least favorite freeway already.. They threw a bag of trash with like a hard plastic cup with ice or something in it... I cant imagine if it hit a motorcylist.. To lazy to stop to throw it away

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by stacekang

And it happened on I 45 in Houston AKA my least favorite freeway already.. They threw a bag of trash with like a hard plastic cup with ice or something in it... I cant imagine if it hit a motorcylist.. To lazy to stop to throw it away

Oh noooooooo! I will gladly hop on the beltway to get where I need to go before I take 45, even though I hate paying those tolls. I HATE driving on 45!

stacekang

The roads here are the bane of my existence! And half of them are tollways so you get to pay money to sit in traffic half the time... I hate 45 and 290 the most, then I hate 610, followed by i-10 ... But i hate them all!
I lived there for 4 years and 45 was always a hassle. Very busy. Congestion all the doggone time.
A friend that lives in Houston always complains about the highways there, I had no idea this was a universal hate.

shontay07108

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpH4hrV38J0 This is hilarious about the iphone release... Applies to MAC making the same Riri products in special packaging and we all go nuts for it haha
:lol: I've been through tons of phones and the iPhone is by far the best I ever had, but that company is full of hustlers. Nothing innovative is being put out there now and everyone lines up for a slightly different version of the iPhone or iPad. Fine if you got money to burn, but it's really useless. Especially with Apple b/c I have the iPhone 5 and with the system upgrade, it's the same exact thing as this "new" phone they're putting out. This is comparable to Mac that just wasted an opportunity (not the first time) to use an artist as inspiration for new and exciting products and shades only to give us the same shit in a pretty package. I wore Fixed on Drama today and I'm wondering why the hell would I need TTT. Seriously, I'm thinking I'll be at Mac an hour early just to get another RRW.

internetchick

This is hilarious about the iphone release... Applies to MAC making the same Riri products in special packaging and we all go nuts for it haha
lol.gif
I've been through tons of phones and the iPhone is by far the best I ever had, but that company is full of hustlers. Nothing innovative is being put out there now and everyone lines up for a slightly different version of the iPhone or iPad. Fine if you got money to burn, but it's really useless. Especially with Apple b/c I have the iPhone 5 and with the system upgrade, it's the same exact thing as this "new" phone they're putting out. This is comparable to Mac that just wasted an opportunity (not the first time) to use an artist as inspiration for new and exciting products and shades only to give us the same shit in a pretty package.

I wore Fixed on Drama today and I'm wondering why the hell would I need TTT. Seriously, I'm thinking I'll be at Mac an hour early just to get another RRW.
This +1

I love my iPhone 5 and got it the day it came out (Online pre-order that delivered it on release day. I am not about waiting in line for days), but was in no rush to get the newest release. Maybe a few years down the road they will make something that is worth upgrading my current phone for, but for now I am still really happy with my phone.

josephine90

I wore Fixed on Drama today and I'm wondering why the hell would I need TTT. Seriously, I'm thinking I'll be at Mac an hour early just to get another RRW.
I have the iphone 5 too and yes, I upgraded from the 4 but I think I'll wait for the 6 this time around especially since my contract would not be up till feb, no way im paying full price for the 'same" phone!

bvenice1920

Im am glad I keep going back and forth but I own FOD and I have RiRi Woo in normal packaging Idk what to do lol.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by stacekang

The roads here are the bane of my existence! And half of them are tollways so you get to pay money to sit in traffic half the time... I hate 45 and 290 the most, then I hate 610, followed by i-10 ... But i hate them all!

Haaaa I used to live off of 1960 and 290... 90min travel to work and back home smh.