RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

shontay07108

I almost changed my mind about getting TTT until this came in my email from Melt Cosmetics.  THIS is what I've been wanting. :eyelove:
This is pretty cool. I haven't bothered with Melt cosmetics yet. When are they really going to take off? I'm interested, though. I like the name, too. :devil:

Richelle83

I like the name, too.
devil.gif
10/4 midnight pst

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by abjarrett

Yep, it's 6six6.  I hate the name, but I'm ignoring it since it'll get depotted. LOL

I've been stalking Melt for weeks for a restock of By Starlight... So I might have to add this one plus those blue shades they are releasing. I think I'm just going to get TTT PLWLL and leave the lippie lol.

im10ika

Wearing RiRi woo. I might have to get 2 of these in this collection instead of 1
My Final List: Riri woo lipstick (maybe x2) TTT lipstick Nude lipstick BGGG blush Hibiscus Kiss blush duo 187se brush
I I would pass on the hibiscus kiss, the payoff is not good. It didn't show up on my hand as a swatch, which is lighter than my face.

Mizani

Right? This is Miley Cyrus type stuff. She's too old for that. Celebrities just should not have twitter accounts. I remember when celebs tried to conceal the fact that they're morons. Now it's profitable.
Amen! How we were taught growing up to be decent is gone out the waste-side. There is no such thing as decency anymore and it is SAD, so sad to me.

brooklyn02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpH4hrV38J0 This is hilarious about the iphone release... Applies to MAC making the same Riri products in special packaging and we all go nuts for it haha
This video had me rolling.... I showed it to my husband and he was laughing. We are both iPhone owners and it so happened we went to the apple store today to take a look at the new phones. You want to add color to you iPhone, buy a case. As for finger print... Ha my phone alone has enough as much as I use and my little plays with. My son is savvy enough to hack into. Kids the crack me up lol But this holds true to makeup too.

luvlydee

I I would pass on the hibiscus kiss, the payoff is not good. It didn't show up on my hand as a swatch, which is lighter than my face.
Im getting it for the packaging lol. I know how to switch products in the pan. My sis bought HK from the summer release and it doesnt really show up on me.
Rihanna confirmed shes wearinf Nude to this event

CiaoBellaa

To anyone who knows about the NYC MAC stores....which do you think would be better to go to for this release, the Times Square store or the MAC on 5th avenue?

maclovin baby

I'm scared,the MA at my counter said she didn't get the tester for TTT lipstick and she didn't know if they would get any!ahhhhhhhh

luvlydee

abjarrett, do you know if this is an LE? what is the finish like on these Melt lippies?? I think I like this swatch better than the ones I have seen for TTT< but I have to say the Retro matte formula is so good, I am rethinking my decision to skip.
Theres a melt thread http://www.specktra.net/t/183900/melt-cosmetics All the lipsticks so far have been matte though

abjarrett

All the lipsticks so far have been matte though
Thanks for answering that.

I haven't tried any of the Melt lipsticks yet. This will be my first one, but I'm excited about it. I'm still trying to figure out if I really need it, though. When I mattify Type O (Morgana Cryptoria), it looks REALLY similar to the Melt one. I tend to keep buying the same shades over and over.