RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Pretty Honeybee

I wont be able to take pics and post swatches until tonight but i have this for now...
Top-bottom Cherry lip liner Riri woo liner Ttt liner Riri woo gloss
pretty :)

elegant-one

Hey ladies so I was able to get everything I wanted except talk that talk lipstick because my store only had two to sell and even though I was number one.. The girl helping me took too long to go to the back and get it so the girl who was number 2 got it and the other one was sold as a call in sale before the store opened. Talk about pissed off right now. Now I have to order online & I had been out there since 8am. I'm so mad right now. So I just purchased riri woo, nude and diamonds
ohboy.gif
Now that is just awful!!!

mosha010

If you're in NYC : Btw queens center mall store has the below: Both liners Both blushes Eye palettes Both lashes Riri lipstick Brow liners Sold out of: ttt lippy, the orange lippy, nude, the highlighter....

kimbunney

For the ladies heading to Rice Village they are sold out of the Nude and whos that chick, diamonds ccb and the blush. My stupid stuff got there an hour late. I thought they opened at 10 lol.

Copperhead

Hey ladies so I was able to get everything I wanted except talk that talk lipstick because my store only had two to sell and even though I was number one.. The girl helping me took too long to go to the back and get it so the girl who was number 2 got it and the other one was sold as a call in sale before the store opened. Talk about pissed off right now. Now I have to order online & I had been out there since 8am. I'm so mad right now. So I just purchased riri woo, nude and diamonds
Aww darn. And having only 2 to sell? See that's the kind of **** that don't make any kind of sense at all.

MacNcheese

I'm so excited for everyone getting what they wanted! I'm waiting to order online, but now I think I may skip TTT since I have FOD
hmm.gif

I want at least one of the lippies for the packaging, but I think Nude will make me look like a zombie so I don't know.

Pretty Honeybee

Oh noooo.... Considering you were first..

Julily

Glad everyone got what they wanted. I'm so jealous. I don't live near a Mac store.I have to wait until Monday.

So I almost got everything I wanted. All four lippies, l/g, blush, CCB, and both quads. I told the girl I wanted the lipliners and she wrote it down but she forgot to put it in my pile and I didn't realize until I was half way back to my house
angry.gif
. I think I'll wait until the counter launch to get them though, ain't nobody got time for that waiting room mess lol.

cocodivatime

So I got the blush brush, lioglass,the nude and orange l/s, blush, ccb and her cocoa quad. The brushes are the closest to the Diana Ross brushes that I loved!
I thought the brushes were quite nice too when I saw the display. Had not previously thought about them. How much are they?

sss215

It looks really pretty on you sss215. Did you wear a liner with it? It doesn't look patchy on you.
Thanks! It's growing on me. Yes, I used nightmoth. They were trying to get me to grab TTT and I'm like I'm good on the dark liners. It's getting patchy while I'm eating my apple slices. But I'm eating so that's expected. It's leaving a nice stain. I Usually eat breakfast first then apply lipstick and gloss.

babygirlLAH

I'm at my MAC store, I'm like the third one here. Lol. Have an hour to kill and the two girls infront of me been here since 7:45. thought there would be a long line...... And one of the MUA said they have so much in stock. Kinda wish I didn't rush to get here.