RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

dollluv21

So I got to my local mac store half hour early from opening time. I was the 6th person in line they were letting four at a time and by the time I went in TTT was sold out . Which didnt make sense bcuz you were only allow to get one of each and just 4 ppl went in. But I got ririwoo which is what I really wanted

elegant-one

My store had a stampede at 10am, they had to give out tickets because they couldn't keep track of everyone. By the time I got there at 11:30ish it looked like just a normal day. WTC sold out by the time I showed up. They literally had 2 WHOLE drawers of this collection! Plus I made sure to ask was there a limit, SA said no, get how many ever of whatever you want.

Several swipes of everything. TTT liner isn't all that even here but possibly will be on the lips. WTC and Nude aren't that bad, I don't see myself wearing either though.

BGGG is ok, Diamonds is really nice but I kept hearing what I think Shontay sounds like in my head talking about Chanel!

TTT & FOD HUGE difference on my hand and inner arm. FOD looks more of a reddish brown and TTT is more of a reddish purple. There were no patchy issues at all, it glided on my skin each and every time I swatched it!

Semi final haul TTT lipstick, 2 TTT liners & RRW.

*I kinda love the packaging but I still hate that damn R.

girlhaha.gif
me too
Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I still hate the damn R, too.
sigh.gif

I really wanted the pink brushes, but hate looking at that stupid R. Maybe I could sand the R off
lol.gif

shontay07108

Sooo TTT liner was a bitch to apply. I looked like T & Beautezine lol. BUT once I applied the lipstick over it, it looked a million times better. The liner also darkened the lipstick. 
Don't make me think I need that liner! I'm glad it got better after you applied the lipstick. I need to try it with Vino or Nightmoth and see what happens. Although, I think it's plenty dark enough for me already.
:eyelove: You look STUNNING in this pic!!!
Thanks, Elegant! :kiss:
I'm waiting outside and I'm number 12
Good luck!

Richelle83

Don't make me think I need that liner! I'm glad it got better after you applied the lipstick. I need to try it with Vino or Nightmoth and see what happens. Although, I think it's plenty dark enough for me already.
Well, it went from just a dark lippy to halloween vamp with the liner. So I guess you're probably good!

misfitted

Update for the peeps in Houston: All items in stock at the Galleria location as of 12:00pm but Nude and TTT PLWLL are low in stock. Got everything I wanted! I'll get my BU list together once I can properly swatch at home. I got: TTT LS TTT PLWLL RRW LG Diamonds CCB Nude LS There were more employees in the store than customers when I went in... SCORE!

Richelle83

the nude ....on her is looking like MAC CHERISH...SO BLAH..16.50...FOR
blink.gif
...SOME PLAIN NUDE COLOR...NAH...YA PAYING FOR THE NAME..RIH RIH
yahoo.gif
..YEAH I BET.
Look. This isn't a negative "I told you so" blah blah blah type of forum. Either contribute something anything positive, visit another thread or say goodbye.

MissTT

the nude ....on her is looking like MAC CHERISH...SO BLAH..16.50...FOR
blink.gif
...SOME PLAIN NUDE COLOR...NAH...YA PAYING FOR THE NAME..RIH RIH
yahoo.gif
..YEAH I BET.
How can you say the Nude looks blah on her when you can't see her whole face? And nudes tend to look plain. It's purposeful. It's a technique used when you don't want to draw attention to your lips and instead focus on another area of your face like a bold eye.

bajandoc86

Update for the peeps in Houston: All items in stock at the Galleria location as of 12:00pm but Nude and TTT PLWLL are low in stock. Got everything I wanted! I'll get my BU list together once I can properly swatch at home. I got: TTT LS TTT PLWLL RRW LG Diamonds CCB Nude LS There were more employees in the store than customers when I went in... SCORE!
I can't wait to see your swatches!!

maneater

Look. This isn't a negative "I told you so" blah blah blah type of forum. Either contribute something anything positive, visit another thread or say goodbye. 
Word.
NO....THAT NUDE ..IS A
thmbdn.gif
 ..dont like on you....and then whats the point in adding a liner of a different color...:blink:  ..you can do that with any other nude...theirs other nudes that are wayy better :)
Rude much?

Baby1black

How can you say the Nude looks blah on her when you can't see her whole face? And nudes tend to look plain. It's purposeful. It's a technique used when you don't want to draw attention to your lips and instead focus on another area of your face like a bold eye.
True to words. I think that is what a nude should look like