RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Copperhead

I just know that Nude lippie will be banging with a smokey eye.

Which reminds me, have you all seen that Gogurt smokey eye commercial? LOL.

NaomiH

TTT lippy over the liner is so dark and vampy and I am in total love with it!!! Looks like a dark, blackened plum on me.

rebeccagrand

I know. Wonder what department stores will be like since they tend to get less than freestanding stores
yeah, i would be surprised if they get a lot. i feel like nordstrom online might have a lot of stock. they usually don't sell out of things as fast as macys online or the mac website

sweetie

Sooooo is the consensus that TTT liner is necessary?! I have about a million NYX lip pencils, do any of theirs come close?

erine1881

b09e4e3f_image.jpeg
Nude plus cork on fairer skin

NaomiH

TTT lipstick over liner with Smash Hit on top. Sorry about that bad lighting it's already dark here and I had to use lamp light.
60174994_IMG_20130926_205443_460.jpeg

Mayanas

Nude plus cork on fairer skin

After the remorse it gave me for not going to the store in the morning I went in the afternoon (TTT obviously sold out) teste the lipstick and this made ​​me see drowned resurrected (I'm NC35)
ohboy.gif
LOL

Only bought the blush.
jerkit.gif

maybeline46

easy fix: alcohol + cotton swab=removed marking!!!
Thanks for the tip! That will help in the future. Problem is I have tons of depots w/out the sticker. Not because they were marked but because I glued them to the depotted shadows! Damn that DC MAC!

trina11225

I just knew i was getting ttt today , then they said it sold out! will just wait to get it next week from the other stores. The nude wasn't too bad neither.