RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Pretty Honeybee

Love TTT lipstick n lip liner mines not patchy.
408198f1_image.jpeg
TTT looks fab on you!!! Yep :)

Jonesy642

HI ladies,

You all look lovely in your goodies. :) I'm really want to get my hot little hands on nude. Do you all know of any stores that would be willing to ship it out? I start a new job on Monday so there is no way I'll be able to do the waiting room or the Macy's launch next week.

MissTT

Nude (formerly known has poo lips) has been a surprise hit. I'm still not sure if I'll like it on me since I'm not drawn to brown lips, but I ordered one anyway. You ladies have me thinking I need to order two just in case.

bvenice1920

No Pro discount.

Also, I got a rude awakening....the store in DC takes depots, but you have to have the label on the bottom. Apparently at their store they take your item out of the box and mark it on the bottom and give it to you w/o the box, that way you can't b2m a free item because it's marked. They don't do that at my NY store. I get it, though.

Just to let you know I was able to go down to the store after work and get the blush which I am wearing today and I love love love it! I also got to swatch the nude and TTT and I will be ording both on monday. Im super hype over this blush.

NaomiH

Im really not feeling the nude lipstick. Imma give it one last try today but if not imma try and see if anyone would exchange it for Talk that Talk in my sale post.
I tried it on when I went up to the store yesterday and didn't feel it on me either. It's very pretty though.

hoshiakari_

[COLOR=008080]Una preguntita, se ve cafe en persona? Tengo miedo que se vaya a ver muy cafe en mi. :\[/COLOR]
Hola, la verdad es que soy malisima para eso de los colores. En persona yo lo veo como color tabique y puesto tambien, es un poco mas oscuro que lo que ves en la foto, aunque la foto no tiene flash es luz natural. En lo personal me gusta, puesto q mis rubores todos son parecidos y para este Otono y con FOD y TTT yo creo q se vera muy bien. Perdon si no te ayudo mucho jajaja
No te preocupes, te entendi bien. Muchas gracias!
peace2.gif

shontay07108

Called my local mac and was told they still have the liners, gloss, blushes and amazingly TTT. Headed up there now to look at things again in peace. Might talk myself into something else. I want a TTT backup but I fully expect to be told the last one is gone somehow. Not surprised diamonds is gone. Still not impressed by it but glad that most people seem to be. I'm wearing nude with Hodepodge right now and BGGG blush. Love it.

bvenice1920

this is exactly how i feel about the bad girl gone good.. it showed up on my hand but on my cheeks its simply not there.. im about a nc50 and it just was nooottttt there... exactly what she said.

http://youtu.be/PJbmsDHhyyE?t=4m48s

It makes me sad to hear that. Im an NW45 and it took a bit of building up to get it to show up. I like it but I see me running through it due to the fact I have to use so much.

Faye Miller

So i dont love nude as much today as i did yesterday...maybe it was the excitement. Today im wearing the her cocoa quad, diamonds as a cheekbone highlight and nude lipstick with wet n wild chestnut liner...probably gonna take it off and just wear my lover ttt :p

Copperhead

So i dont love nude as much today as i did yesterday...maybe it was the excitement. Today im wearing the her cocoa quad, diamonds as a cheekbone highlight and nude lipstick with wet n wild chestnut liner...probably gonna take it off and just wear my lover ttt :p
I think it looks great. Did you wear it with a liner yesterday?

mousygiggles

I think Diamonds is popular because it is one of the more neutral type colors in this collection but SOOO many people that I have seen that bought it on FB just bought it for IDK what reason. They do not even know what a CCB is or what it is used for.

Copperhead

I think Diamonds is popular because it is one of the more neutral type colors in this collection but SOOO many people that I have seen that bought it on FB just bought it for IDK what reason. They do not even know what a CCB is or what it is used for.
I just called my store and she said Diamonds was gone. I don't like to rush time but Monday cannot get here fast enough.

macnc50diva

I keep seeing people say they're using it as a shadow base. I know everything depends on application but every single time I've ever used a ccb as a base it creases like crazy. I think it really serves one main purpose and that's highlighting. Other minor purposes-maybe as a lipstick adjuster like on the RIRI promo pic with it on top of ttt?? Other than that I haven't come up with many other uses...