RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

allthingsglam

Well, my small package came...lol Here's TTT& Nude. I also have on BGGG and diamonds. I love everything. The liner was smooth as well. No liner with nude.
Beautiful prettyhoneybee

KMQE716

Thanks for the tip! That will help in the future. Problem is I have tons of depots w/out the sticker. Not because they were marked but because I glued them to the depotted shadows! Damn that DC MAC!
yeah thats crazy that you need the stickers too....thats just really extra...ive heard a lot of complaints ab one store in DC area, was it Pentagon City?

queenblenda

I do all the time and smh at the poor people who would rather pay those prices. 
It's been a long while since I have I just got curious but wowza and I'm not gonna lie I've paid crazy prices for some things in the past but never again! This site totally helps me not miss out on things!! :)

DeeDee2013

I witnessed a woman purchasing 2 and 3 every item. She spent over $700. I thought to myself, "I wonder how much of it will end up on ebay!"

maybeline46

Just to let you know I was able to go down to the store after work and get the blush which I am wearing today and I love love love it!  I also got to swatch the nude and TTT and I will be ording both on monday. Im super hype over this blush.
Yayyyy!!!!! Glad you got a chance to swatch! I'll be ordering in Monday as well!

Naughtyp

Well, my small package came...lol Here's TTT& Nude. I also have on BGGG and diamonds. I love everything. The liner was smooth as well. No liner with nude.
They both look great! I love the combo of vampy lips with yellow!
gorgeous! As usual lol How did it Apply for you? I'm torn between TTT and nude. I have 4 vampy MAC lipsticks and 19 nude MAC ones.... I'll get both if I can afford it but as of right now i only be able to get one :/
Wearing Nude out today (better lighting than last night) I love this color
5263d562_image.jpeg
looks so pretty!!

Naughtyp

I think this a better shot of Thrills vs. WTC:
WTC plus the MUFE Lab Shine gloss D18. Mentioned that gloss late last night and it's perfect for this lipstick. More wow factor.
RRW lipglass (LOVE IT!)
the second picture with WTC is my favorite of you! Your hair is amazing!! And both look perfect on you, I really want the lg

luvlydee

Yesssss! Love them both on you.
lol. On my phone the gallery doesn't show up, neither do our signatures :smash:  Management would like to try and get things back to how they were so yeah!
Lmao. What kind of phone do you have tho? I can see everyones sig and the gallery on my phone

tiffmegz

So the only thing I hauled from this collection so far is BGGG and I love it!!! I didn't initially want it but the MUA applied it to my checks today and I fell in love. Just a beautiful satin blush and I actually don't have anything like it hehe if you're around a c6 especially, give it a shot!!' Can't wait to get my lippies this Thursday

ladyd12

I went to MAC and got these items:

BGGG Blush
RRW l/g and LP
TTT RM l/s

I skipped Nude b/c I thought it would make me look ashy before seeing the pics of WOC wearing it. Hope I can get it next week.

This is me wearing a RRW tri-combo (lipliner/lipstick/lipglass) w/ BGGG blush

That blush looks especially lovely!! Perfect!
Thank you!

Naughtyp

Has anyone seen swatches of ttt liner vs currant, nightmoth or vino? Curious ! Do I need it lol
I would love to see these compared as well... Erine where are you doll lol
Aww i missed you too! My shopping trip was so spontaneous lol did you get anything? I hadn't hauled at all in a while
;) no I didn't grab anything yet ( tears!) holding to score next week! I want TTT lipstick, nude lipstick, Diamonds , RRW lg. and now HK since I read its better this time. But I can't afford everything so I need to narrow it down ;( Can't wait to see everything on you!
Here is whos that chick on top of talk that talk..MUA suggested it. Gives it a golden glow..love it! For you all on the fence about whos that chick its versatile..dont think id ever wear it alone though but i will swatch it too and upload a pic for those curious :)
You are gorgeous
And here is whos that chick solo, no liner, nuffin! Hope im being helpful, you ladies helped me out a lot (and had me cracking up) the last few days/weeks leading up to the launch. Also thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my other posts, easier than saying thank you individually. :)
This looks great on you too I love that blouse!
I forgot to say that I'm wearing the Cream Color Base for highlight :D i really love it ! 
Both look wonderful on you!