RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Dolly Snow

My list has now grown
thud.gif

WTC, TTT, Nude and BGGG!
Will pick them up on the 3rd.
All these gorgeous swatches has got me thinking I need these lippies.

TwistedFaith

im pretty sure mac hasnt relseased info for the holiday collection, but i doubt they would promote hk again
the only info i have read about the winter collection is that its metallic like the fall collection but silver with the pink signatures maybe someone knows more but thats all ive seen posted :) but i agree i highly doubt they'd re-promote  HK a third time 
I guess I better grab HK now then! I am trying (& desperately failing) to streamline what I get now from this collection and wanted wait to get some of the items that will be repromoted in the holiday collection. But I'm not going take a chance on that, gotta get what I can ASAP.

GoldenGirl

And here is whos that chick solo, no liner, nuffin! Hope im being helpful, you ladies helped me out a lot (and had me cracking up) the last few days/weeks leading up to the launch. Also thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my other posts, easier than saying thank you individually.
smiles.gif
It looks gorgeous on you, definitely helpful. I hope I'll be able to get it on Monday.

Also, love your name. I watch Mad Men too!

IHughes

So happy I'm skipping everything from this collection!!!! More for everyone else and for future collections!

KaysWays

It's been a minute since I've been here, hope all is well with you guys. I'm super excited for Monday. Going back some 40 something pages and omg all you ladies look great with your items. My list has changed so many times in the last few weeks but I think I've narrowed it down now. I want ttt (ls and liner) rrw (liner and glass) diamonds ccb, and nude. Its good to hear hk is formulated better this time around but im still gonna pass on it. Unfortunately I have to work since it'll be my last week before maternity leave but I'm hoping my new Galaxy my babe bought for me will do me justice. My iphone straight died on me last week I'm talking wouldn't charge, no alarm so late for work kaput. He knew I have been bouncing the idea around to get the s4 for a while so he picked it up for me and got the iohone 5s for himself. My phone is sooooo much better than his so bye bye team apple for me lol

Karrie

I have the Blush Duo and Smoked Cocoa on my wishlist, the lipsticks disappointed me (except ruby woo but i already own the colour), i'm a little bit sad about that because i love the design :-/

lesaint84

Still baffled at how that even got to the production stage, wonder if anyone was fired What happened with this somebody please spill the tea on rodarta Twitter is awesome IF you are surrounded by like minded people. Did make the mistake a few times and logged in when national drama was occurring, saw one tweet and had to log right back out lol.

luvlydee

I am very happy with all my new stuff Here I am with TTT lipstick and liner, wearing the BGGG blush, and diamonds as highlight Here's nude lipstick lined lightly with spice liner here's a look I did wit the her cocoa quad, I used soft peach on brow, the gold on lid, the chocolate bronze color on crease and the antique gold on outer v area very lightly....you can also see BGGG more and the diamonds on as a highlight.
How did i miss these pics. Lovely!! :)

tiffmegz

I am very happy with all my new stuff Here I am with TTT lipstick and liner, wearing the BGGG blush, and diamonds as highlight Here's nude lipstick lined lightly with spice liner here's a look I did wit the her cocoa quad, I used soft peach on brow, the gold on lid, the chocolate bronze color on crease and the antique gold on outer v area very lightly....you can also see BGGG more and the diamonds on as a highlight.
Love WTC &Cherry liner on you!
  Here is my haul! I'm super happy with everything and I LOVE the packaging. Funny thing, I was only meant to get TTT. Ririwoo WTC TTT TTTPLL I'm really loving WTC! I paired it with cherry liner here:
gorgeous

tiffmegz

Does anyone know the logistics of ordering from a collection online? I've never done it and would like to try to order the lippies

tiffmegz

Does anyone know the logistics of ordering from a collection online? I've never done it and would like to try to order the lippies
Usually for collections you can just go to the website www.maccosmetics.com and order what you want. The RiRi <3's MAC collections have been different, instead of just adding items you want to your cart you are held in a virtual waiting room before you are able to place your order. For some it wasn't that long of a wait to complete an order, but for others like myself it was a nightmare. I waited for over an hour to order RiRi Woo when it first launched online.
Wow okay, thanks for letting me know. Hope I have some good luck with this because my BGGG is lonely and needs the lippies to go with it lol :)

Baby1black

Well, i had planned to be at my local MAC at 9 am - opens at 10. But i was just a slug yesterday. I got there at 10:30 and they were sold out of all the lipsticks and Diamonds CCB. They still had TTT liner, both e/s quads, and Hibiscus Kiss. What i'd wanted was TTT and Nude lipstick and the Diamonds CCB. My fault for forgetting it was Thursday! Now i guess i will have to face off with the dreaded Waiting Room. Sigh. So nice to see everyone wearing their new colors!
Did you go to the Berkeley one. I never have luck with this one unless I am really early.

KrystalAnne

I hope that those of us who are planning to sit in the virtual waiting room are able to get the things we want!

TBH, i don't even know what I'm getting anymore!

HK, BGGG, Diamonds, WTC, TTT ls, &Nude...i think. I sorta want Her Cocoa, but i think I'll pass on it. That peach highlight shade in it looks pretty.