RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Pinkdollface

I think my list is very short too for a change. TTT l/s and l/l (+most likely BU's) and maybe RRW l/l (depends on comparison to Cherry) and another RRW BU.

brooklyn02

Whoever transfers my info to the first post, please transfer it AS IS. I'm typing it so i know if bloggers steal my info without crediting me or Specktra. Thanks! :wink: oct 3rd released at all locations lipstick-$16.50 riri woo (rm) ttt-dark plum (rm) who's that chick-mid-tone orange with frost (f) nude-cool nude cream (m) lipglass-$16.50 riri woo plwlp-$21.50 riri woo ttt her cocoa quad-$44 bright bronze gold (l) soft peach (s) warm antique gold (vp) chocolate bronze (l) smoked cocoa quad-$44 muted mid-tone grey (m2) mid-tone cool champagne (vp) black w/silver pearl pigments (l) black charcoal (s) pointblack lll $21.50 veluxe brow liner-$21.50 deep brunette deep dark brunette extended play gigablack mascara $17.50 ccb-$22 diamonds-soft pink beige w/gold pearl pigments blush-$23 bggg-warm copper (s) blush duo-$29 hk lash-$17.50 35 36 187SE-$42 282SE-$32 pro discount DOES apply
I wonder what bggg would look like?

Addict4MAC

bouquet.gif
Thanks Erin!!!!
Stalkers unite!

Ana A

Hopefully the holiday collection has different packaging, since we're obligated to pay for it anyway :\

MaitaiFluff

Hmm... Probably will be getting just RRW l/g RRW l/p BGGG blush And depending on how they look Maybe Nude or WTC lipstick. It's so short, I almost want to pat myself on the back. Thank you erine1881 for all the info!!

destine2grow

I really need to see swatches! I think my list has really shorten up a bit. RRW l/g TTT l/s & plwlp I will spend more money on the indulge collection.

Teggy

I'm glad this one will be in stores. I hate not being able to try things on. Nude really interests me because I want to love nude lipsticks, but they're usually too warm-toned. If it's cool toned, there may be a chance....may....be....

pinkpaint

I also hope they change the packaging for the holiday collection.
I thought I remembered it being mentioned somewhere so I checked the original article and sure enough: "Among those details were the rose-gold packaging, which will be used for her fall collection, and compacts in a pearly white with pink accents that will be used for the holiday collection." I wonder if that means just actual compacts with no product or if it will used for a beauty powder or something. Hmm.

http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/mac-joins-forces-with-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1

kissy89

I cant wait!!! Im gonna hold off on making my list until I see some swatches or at least more pics of the products... But I am prepared to spend about $200 on this collection! Im gonna start saving NOW lol

Addict4MAC

I thought I remembered it being mentioned somewhere so I checked the original article and sure enough: "Among those details were the rose-gold packaging, which will be used for her fall collection, and compacts in a pearly white with pink accents that will be used for the holiday collection." I wonder if that means just actual compacts with no product or if it will used for a beauty powder or something. Hmm.

http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/mac-joins-forces-with-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1
Thanks for posting this! I like your new avatar BTW.
smiles.gif

MACina

Thank you for sharing!

I am so glad to see a different packaging for the holiday collection
yahoo.gif

"Pearly white with pink accents" sounds divine
eyelove.gif

Corally

I also hope they change the packaging for the holiday collection.
I thought I remembered it being mentioned somewhere so I checked the original article and sure enough: "Among those details were the rose-gold packaging, which will be used for her fall collection, and compacts in a pearly white with pink accents that will be used for the holiday collection." I wonder if that means just actual compacts with no product or if it will used for a beauty powder or something. Hmm. http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-...h-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1
Sounds way better!

erine1881

I thought I remembered it being mentioned somewhere so I checked the original article and sure enough: "Among those details were the rose-gold packaging, which will be used for her fall collection, and compacts in a pearly white with pink accents that will be used for the holiday collection." I wonder if that means just actual compacts with no product or if it will used for a beauty powder or something. Hmm. http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-...h-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1
Sounds to me like holiday packaging will be just like fall, but instead of the rose gold, it'll be the pearly white. And the same signature with the tacky pink R maybe? :dunno:

Latest posts