RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Marie0106

My list at this moment is CCB, BGGG Blush, TTT, Cocoa Quad, and maybe RW Lipglass. I wish special packaging was optional

KMQE716

LOL i told him just walk in and say give me one of everything, lets see if that happens lol. I hope this is not TMI but I had c sections for all of them so my dr said a fourth is my max. I'm thinking of getting a hysto since this is my girl because it only ets worst every time or so I hear. I think we're all expensive enough though. How many do you have?
I'm late but this is my second. Natural the first time. Trying to get deuce to stay tight but I was having some serious contractions last week! Yeah I wanna one myself but I think I want a boy or try for one a few yrs later. And when I mean a few yrs I mean like 5 lol

KMQE716

Congrats KaysWays & again KMQE716! But ladies, why are you stopping at push presents? There should be staying up all night while the baby is crying presents, terrible 2's presents, these kids think they're grown presents, those kids done lost their minds presents, etc., etc., etc. :rofl:
LOLLLL yassss! The gift that keeps on giving hahahaha

KMQE716

965e81a9_image.jpeg
Hmm the only thing I'd use the orange one for is to layer on top of others. I think I like TTT n the nude tho

Richelle83

I'm late but this is my second. Natural the first time. Trying to get deuce to stay tight but I was having some serious contractions last week! Yeah I wanna one myself but I think I want a boy or try for one a few yrs later. And when I mean a few yrs I mean like 5 lol
late as ever. Congrats KaysWays and KMQE716!!! Both of ya'll are some troopers!

I'm sitting here reading this trying not to faint lol. Whew!

RRiFe

Yes ma'am! That looks like my kind of nude. I knew that nude lippie couldn't really look that sh*tty as we saw in the picture that showed it in the tube. TTT looks good too! Did ya'll go to that Instagram page? There's a pic there where she's wearing the nude in the background and the girl in front is wearing TTT l/l and l/s with a bit of RiRi Woo gloss.
Hère it is
1ff27502_image.jpeg

kerry-jane88

I actually like the look of the who's that chick? Lipstick! It looks like something my 11 year old self would have loved to have had on at the disco! Though I used to hate it when the boys called me a chick...!