RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

maclove1

MY BODY IS SO READY FOR NEXT MONTH <3
getyou.gif

Copperhead

Okay i'd buy it just to be ironical
With product names like Twerking, Chicken Butt, and Foam Finger, who could resist? Sounds like a great combo too!
girlhaha.gif

Back to topic, I hope MAC would send bloggers some samples ahead of time. I would like to see more swatches and some full face photos to help me finalize my list.
A lipstick called Twerk Tan or an eyeshadow called Foam Fuschia. LOL.

Naughtyp

Okay i'd buy it just to be ironical
With product names like Twerking, Chicken Butt, and Foam Finger, who could resist? Sounds like a great combo too!
girlhaha.gif

Back to topic, I hope MAC would send bloggers some samples ahead of time. I would like to see more swatches and some full face photos to help me finalize my list.
OMG
lolz.gif
that shit was hilarious hahah
i hope so too, cuz i think im only gonna get one lippie. the gloss and the ccb. but i don't know which lippie i want yet, i was gonna get RRW right now, but im scared i wont like any of the other lipsticks, so i would just get it with the special packaging but i don't think i need a bu......do i? lol
but what if i like the other lippies better?? then i will miss out on RRW? or no...wait, i can just get in in Winter packaging!!
ughhh lol
this is why i hope they sent T the collection soon! lol

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Did we see BG in special packaging earlier? IIRC, it had a gold (or rose gold) cap? Or am I losing it? Does that mean that maybe they are actually re-releasing it? Or did they change their mind?

stacekang

It restocked last night but is sold out again...they prolly will rerelease
Did we see BG in special packaging earlier? IIRC, it had a gold (or rose gold) cap? Or am I losing it? Does that mean that maybe they are actually re-releasing it? Or did they change their mind?

Richelle83

I believe Copperhead posted a link with BG added to the color story but with the standard packaging.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Naughtyp, you haven't gotten RRW yet? You NEED it! I haven't seen anyone not look amazing in it. I loved it so much I got a BU to my BU of my BU! LOL!

Naughtyp

Naughtyp, you haven't gotten RRW yet? You NEED it! I haven't seen anyone not look amazing in it. I loved it so much I got a BU to my BU of my BU! LOL!
ok!! lol i will order asap then =) then i can get it in fall and winter so i have enough bu's lol

Latest posts