RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

MissElle12

Oooh, thanks! Apparently if you mix CYY and Russian Red it equals PB too. I have neither, lmao!
I think I remember that combo being posted way back in this thread somewhere...but the way my arithmetic is set up--it didn't make sense to me to spend $32 to dupe a $16 lipstick! Colourpop though is only $5! I'll save my Pleasure Bomb and use the heck out of the $5 dupe lol.

montREALady

I think I remember that combo being posted way back in this thread somewhere...but the way my arithmetic is set up--it didn't make sense to me to spend $32 to dupe a $16 lipstick! Colourpop though is only $5! I'll save my Pleasure Bomb and use the heck out of the $5 dupe lol.
Oh yeah no way, that makes no sense. That's for people who already have the two. I'm going to look into that Colourpop one.

Vandekamp

Since we're on the topic of dupes, I played around in my stash:
c65fc357_image.jpeg
Pleasure Bomb and Colourpop's I (Heart) This
I love I Heart This.

lipstickpd23

I was able to snag a Pleasure Bomb backup recently for $25 from a lady in a neighbouring city. I am so happy that I had to share! Now if only I could do that for my RiRi Woo/Boy, Heaux and Bad Girl RiRi. I haven't even gotten my hands on Talk that Talk or Nude.

montREALady

I was able to snag a Pleasure Bomb backup recently for $25 from a lady in a neighbouring city. I am so happy that I had to share! Now if only I could do that for my RiRi Woo/Boy, Heaux and Bad Girl RiRi. I haven't even gotten my hands on Talk that Talk or Nude.
Lucky you! I have all the others you listed except for BGRR. Never wanted the orange...

lipstickpd23

Lucky you! I have all the others you listed except for BGRR. Never wanted the orange...
I honestly feel blessed lol! I love bad girl riri! It comes out as this beautiful brown/pink nude on me. Whose That Chick shows up as this weird metallic orange on me so I had to get rid of mine. #teammacririforever

nasquiat

I honestly feel blessed lol! I love bad girl riri! It comes out as this beautiful brown/pink nude on me. Whose That Chick shows up as this weird metallic orange on me so I had to get rid of mine. #teammacririforever
I have two tubes of BGRR. I still barely wear it because I love it so much

Shars

Who's That Chick over Mac's Redd liner is freaking gorgeous.

lipstickpd23

My baby is Nude. I had to slow down and now I'm cherishing it.
I didn't get my hands on Nude and for some reason I hesitated on Styled in Sepia. I absolutely regret it. One day they shall be mine...one day lol.
Who's That Chick over Mac's Redd liner is freaking gorgeous.
I don't know what it was with that lipstick, it just didn't work for me. I've seen people look absolutely stunning in it but I guess because I'm not too fond of the finish, I didn't even try. I hope the woman I sold it to shows it more love.

Latest posts