RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

martiangurll

i think erine had mentioned its not a bronzer and that both are blushes. but im sure it can be used as a bronzer for some people looking at the pictures.
Well, that is interesting, if its a blush/blush, I would probably like it better. Unless, its too much of an orangey brown. If its a more rosy brown, I am all in.

vaisforluvrs

i think erine had mentioned its not a bronzer and that both are blushes. but im sure it can be used as a bronzer for some people looking at the pictures.
She had said that but she also posted the image in the book (on this post:http://www.specktra.net/t/183623/riri-hearts-mac-summer-collection-june-18-2013/2190#post_2408568) where it says blush and bronzer.

martiangurll

She had said that but she also posted the image in the book (on this post:http://www.specktra.net/t/183623/riri-hearts-mac-summer-collection-june-18-2013/2190#post_2408568) where it says blush and bronzer.
Its matte and "neutral" (yeah right, if it doesn't lean yellow I will eat my hat) so I guess it could go either way--its bipartisan I guess.

ForeverJenn

I wonder why there aren't any swatches yet? I'm pretty sure people who have the products already had to have tried them out.

Dellbie

I was thinking the same thing. i wonder if they were told not to post any swatches? Because the only people that have them are rihanna's crew.
I wonder why there aren't any swatches yet? I'm pretty sure people who have the products already had to have tried them out.

MACupGrl

Another Instagram pic: NOT MY PIC!!!
7870a4f8_image.jpeg

mosha010

I'm so far not too amped about this blush but I know me staying on this blog im going to be convinced otherwise Lmfao -Emma

KMQE716

Random: i keep seeing people today talk about lipsticks going up to 18 dollars in July
001_unsure.gif
smash.gif
can i get some feedback ab that???

Mac-Guy

Random: i keep seeing people today talk about lipsticks going up to 18 dollars in July
001_unsure.gif
smash.gif
Unfortunately, it's not only l/s :) MAC prices go up twice per year (though only once per product category), typically between $0.50 - $1.50. I usually stock up on essentials in early Januar and July before the price hike kicks in.

josephine90

Unfortunately, it's not only l/s :) MAC prices go up twice per year (though only once per product category), typically between $0.50 - $1.50. I usually stock up on essentials in early Januar and July before the price hike kicks in.
But $15 to $18 is just crazy!

KMQE716

yeah i know that they do twice a year but i was more like o_O for the 3 dollar increase! ease me into there 50 cents or a dollar slowly LOL. That's crazy but oh well.

purplevines

001_unsure.gif
smash.gif
A three dollar price hike seems a bit excessive...

That means $21 CAD for a mac lipstick (They are 18 now)? That's too much for a MAC lipstick TBH...

Richelle83

yeah i know that they do twice a year but i was more like o_O for the 3 dollar increase! ease me into there 50 cents or a dollar slowly LOL. That's crazy but oh well.
Yeah 3 dollars is crazy especially since it feels like it took forever for it to reach $15. And OMG the special packaging price
thud.gif

Copperhead

In 2000 the lipsticks were $13.50 and shadows were $12.00 USD. They've been gradually going up like .50 or 1.00. $3 is a nice sized jump all at once.

Drugstore prices aren't as cheap as they used to be either.

KMQE716

In 2000 the lipsticks were $13.50 and shadows were $12.00 USD. They've been gradually going up like .50 or 1.00. $3 is a nice sized jump all at once.

very true...in 2000 i was still in HS not aware of my future MAC obsession LOL.

KMQE716

Yeah 3 dollars is crazy especially since it feels like it took forever for it to reach $15. And OMG the special packaging price
thud.gif
Exactly! ahhhh!

I'd like to know the increase if anything. And honestly im not even mad. Now i just need to buy some things before they go up LOL

vaisforluvrs

So true. It's so hard to stomach drugstore prices these days. Almost 10 bucks for Sally Hansen when I can get OPI for the same price? Seems a bit crazy. But I'm sure they will justify the price increase by saying that they are still lower than most high end makeup prices, and still can be a competitive brand in their market.

I livechatted about this but was told to contact their CS by email or phone so I emailed them. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by KMQE716

001_unsure.gif
smash.gif

$18 price hike? WTH? O__o