RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Richelle83

Can't imagine having something someone doesn't have yet n posting pics but not sharing as much info as I can ab it. I would be like "here's Heaux in the light, in the dark, heaux in the shower, heaux under the moonlight, heaux here there and everywhere"!!! LOL
rofl.gif

luvlydee

The comments are just 
ohboy.gif
 Only one person thanked her, but needed to see more receipts. Ugh 
I saw that and almost died!! Then I saw blkbarbiemkeup picture stealer girl commenting too, lol. I'm hoping we get lucky and Temptalia or the other ladies who usually get samples magically post today. Can't imagine having something someone doesn't have yet n posting pics but not sharing as much info as I can ab it. I would be like "here's Heaux in the light, in the dark, heaux in the shower, heaux under the moonlight, heaux here there and everywhere"!!! LOL
Lmaooo heaux in the shower!!

Tahlia

I saw that and almost died!! Then I saw blkbarbiemkeup picture stealer girl commenting too, lol. I'm hoping we get lucky and Temptalia or the other ladies who usually get samples magically post today. Can't imagine having something someone doesn't have yet n posting pics but not sharing as much info as I can ab it. I would be like "here's Heaux in the light, in the dark, heaux in the shower, heaux under the moonlight, heaux here there and everywhere"!!! LOL
Lmaoooo true, they should give samples to mac fiends like us coz some beauty bloggers don't seem half as grateful as we would be. I would be blowing up everyone's feed with my selfies. I would definitely not be shy with the pictures!

CartoonChic

Can't imagine having something someone doesn't have yet n posting pics but not sharing as much info as I can ab it. I would be like "here's Heaux in the light, in the dark, heaux in the shower, heaux under the moonlight, heaux here there and everywhere"!!! LOL
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

rofl.gif
clap.gif
th_roll1.gif

pinkpaint

girlhaha.gif
Yessss! I'm appreciative but those swatches didn't help me at all. It's such a missed opportunity as a blogger since she seems to be the only one with the full collection. I'm hoping that T or Beautezine will post something. I just want to see the Blush duo and Lustre Drops! Ugh.

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by KMQE716

I saw that and almost died!! Then I saw blkbarbiemkeup picture stealer girl commenting too, lol.

I'm hoping we get lucky and Temptalia or the other ladies who usually get samples magically post today.

LMAO. You are hilarious.

Pinkdollface

th_roll1.gif

luvlydee

Lmaoooo true, they should give samples to mac fiends like us coz some beauty bloggers don't seem half as grateful as we would be. I would be blowing up everyone's feed with my selfies. I would definitely not be shy with the pictures!
but seriously she wrote she had the review up on her blog and when i go all she basically said was she had the swatcheson her instagram and put the link of her instagram and only had the promo pic on the post. she described heaux but didnt even talk about riri boy!
huh2.gif
confusion.

well at least we have the one swipe swatches and the finger swatch of the blush

Lipstickdiva420

th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif
you're too much lol.

MACina

lolz.gif

Tahlia

but seriously she wrote she had the review up on her blog and when i go all she basically said was she had the swatcheson her instagram and put the link of her instagram and only had the promo pic on the post. she described heaux but didnt even talk about riri boy! :huh:  confusion.  well at least we have the one swipe swatches and the finger swatch of the blush 
I was confused also, I thought she would have posted more swatches and what not. She could have gotten some really good recognition from this if she went all out with the photos. But like you said, I guess it's better than nothing!

NaomiH

rofl.gif

KMQE716

but seriously she wrote she had the review up on her blog and when i go all she basically said was she had the swatcheson her instagram and put the link of her instagram and only had the promo pic on the post. she described heaux but didnt even talk about riri boy!
huh2.gif
confusion.

well at least we have the one swipe swatches and the finger swatch of the blush
LOL that's funny but just bad business lol she must have a real career and beauty blog when she can.

Addict4MAC

lol.gif

brooklyn02

Me too!!! I missed out on Riri woo last time I was in a meeting @work. Let's see what happens this time around. I'm on a mission.