RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

honey on boost

That's it.. I'm activating my bots
girlhaha.gif

Denae78

Heaux and rrw are showing as available again on Canadian site. Just showed sold out 2 min ago. http://www.maccosmetics.com/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT11068&PRODUCT_ID=PROD24987

Fancieland

I see the same thing! No sold out, but no add to cart button! They might be testing it so lets hope they have a whole bunch left for us! :p
I actually see an add to cart button! Everything looks normal until the pop up says 0 items have been added. I don't know what's going on! But I'm super anxious now
bba9d64e_Screenshot_2013-06-17-22-56-58.png

brittbby

Maybe this is their way of telling us "calm down ladies! It's not actually sold out" hahaha but they better release that s*** now. They got us too hyped hahaha

NaomiH

Oops! I used to be a guest :) I love forums but I never have much to contribute so I never make accounts unless I have to haha I'm not sure if I should get a friend to stalk the website for me or if I should just wait for it to be released here in Australia... my only dilemma is that the lipsticks cost $36 each here! but LE never sells out fast :p riri woo is still available for us from the last launch!
specktra_welcome.gif

nicoleink

When I look up the names of the lipsticks it just comes to the banner with the Rihanna picture saying coming soon. How come everyone else is able to add lipsticks to their cart?! Did I miss it?!!? What's going on?!?! ): Don't wanna miss this..

Latest posts