RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

duckrodeo

All the Heaux's in the land broke the website trying to get their Heaux's
girlhaha.gif
It was a heauxdown!

purplevines

You can't click on anything on the MAC website...does this not suggest that tomorrows launch will have major issues due to the traffic?

honey on boost

after witnessing a taste of this craziness i actually HOPE there is a waiting room. and i was against it at the beginning but nah-uh bring on that waiting room. imma be sitting up in there with a magazine until i am called.
girlhaha.gif
Is anyone sitting in the seat next to you?

SuchaLady

it happened to me before with Baking Beauties though. I was able to checkout, I got a confirmation email and everthing but when I didn't get any shipping email I asked why and only then they told me my order had been cancelled. It was bullshit

luvlydee

after witnessing a taste of this craziness i actually HOPE there is a waiting room. and i was against it at the beginning but nah-uh bring on that waiting room.  imma be sitting up in there with a magazine until i am called.
lmao I have no problem with it but my laptops broken And all I have is my phone! + I have to order my sister's items as well! Lets not mention that I Also have to work tomorrow so I have no time for a waiting room!
Yikes! Work gets in the way of everything!! I was able to order from my phone the first launch with the whole waiting room thing though

Beautybuyer

I knew there must have been craziness going on! Here I am trying to order a shadow for my brows and the damn site is broken

josephine90

mac, im going to blame u for my weight too! i dun usually like eating after 11 cos im on a diet, but u made me skip dinner and now i have to eat frozen chicken tenders!

KaysWays

Kind of off topic but can anyone check the status of their orders on the website? I get to the Order Status page where it lists all of my orders and with any order number i click it directs me to the MAC home page.
Mine did too now!!!! That has happened to me in the past though and I still managed to get my order delivered. They are probably just working on the site.
Well hopefully

Latest posts