RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

YUMYUMYMUA

Placed my order! thanks for the link.
urock.gif

I did the "add to cart" trick and ordered 2 of RB and Heaux and it seems like it worked so im so happy!
mac_haul.gif

luvlydee

Quote: Originally Posted by phdskin

I just called mac USA and they said most likely the will cancel orders placed before 12pm. Don't know if that is true but

I'm not taking any chances and will reorder after the link is up.

uugggh seriously mac seriouslyyy. i hate u (not u phdskin but mac lol)

cocotears

I just called mac USA and they said most likely the will cancel orders placed before 12pm. Don't know if that is true but

That's BS if it's true!!

YUMYUMYMUA

OMG that would be EVIL!!

purplerinne

thank you to those that posted the link...i wanted 2 of each but it won't even let me have that option...i'm afraid to place another order and then get both cancelled...

can anyone order anything else?? like the blush??

brittbby

I feel like its true because MAC typically immediately holds my money. Oh well, I'll reorder...l I hope I don't end up with a ridiculous amount of lipsticks lmao

sungelly87

If they made it available for order then that's their fault, no matter how we got the link, if we can find it then obviously there's something wrong with their IT, they better f-ing honor my orders, so I will make a stink with CS