RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Mac4Megan

could someone please PM me the link? im frantically looking all over the mac sight and can't find anything. Thanx

luvlydee

If you ladies have the link please pm me as well
smiles.gif
my order from last night is empty. Idk what happened
empty?! im scared to look at mine

chi1216

I'm just going to order another RRB to be safe. I have a little sister I could give the other one to or I could just ship the extra one back.

Haven

Currently debating whether I should place a second order when it goes live - just in case. But then both orders may get cancelled. What to do?
shrugs.gif

lilah337post

I don't think it'll be cancelled. One of my followers on IG ordered last night during the glitch, and she got a confirmation order # today.

sherm

Thank you to everyone who PMed me the link! I freaked for a minute because I tried to place my order with Paypal and when I got back to the MAC site it said my bag was empty! But a second try worked, and Paypal was already selected - I just have no idea which card is picking up what my PP balance didn't cover. LMAO.

RaizinnthaSun

And you're the reason why information like this should be placed in a thread that is similar to the clearance bin- one with a post and time threshold. You calling MAC and telling on yourself and a "hook up" is asinine. By the way, of course you can return a lipstick- it's called looking at the return policy. Is there a way to ban this person? Like seriously.
Quote: Originally Posted by phdskin

I told them i got it from pop sugar website.

mac_aiken

Thanks to all the lovely members who responded so quickly to my request for the link. Sharing the love is why this is the only board/community I am a member of any more (and I have been here a long time). I hope everyone gets what they want. :)

cocotears

I called MAC CS and she had a list of all the order #'s and said they are all being cancelled so on well reorder timer are u kidding me? i duno what to do!!
This is so stressful!!! If they want to cancel orders, they should cancel now before 12. Even though it's not our fault their IT department sucks!!

LittleMaryJane

Doubt any will be cancelled now, especially this close to noon. Thank you you guys who linked me. I ordered Heaux. Whew. Can't wait to get it!