RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

internetchick

My bank now shows pending transactions for my MAC orders from this morning, so I think the CS reps were full of it about cancelling orders.

YUMYUMYMUA

Order that i placed earlier now shows pending on my CC. Does this mean they're not cancelling? Should I not order again?

ForeverJenn

Is the page that says "Your request is being processed, please do not refresh the page" the waiting room? I'm confused!
yup that;s the waiting room. When it's ready it'll take you to the check out screen, where you can either sign in to your account or do it as a guest.

Serenityy

I'm sorry but I'm still trying to figure out why did some of you call MAC and tell them about the link... If orders get cancelled I'll be pretty upset!
getyou.gif

TwistedFaith

Quote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! What is the point of them doing that, issuing out punishment? Seriously, if the order went all the wy through to the point of getting a shipping notice then who cares at this point. Not OUR fault THEY had a 'glitch.' MAC needs to get over themselves PRONTO. They've been needing to for awhile not with all of these LE collections launching every other week with scarce supply. Like I maintain, folks shouldn't have to continuously rearrange their schedule just to buy some makeup! *fuming*
I agree. I'm not going to reorder the lippies if they cancel the orders, its ridiculous at this point.

meika79

I was thinking about putting in another order but....NAH.

I ordered the two lipstick along with a whole bunch of other stuff I wanted. If they cancel just the two lipsticks then they can keep everything else and give me my money back. Not my fault they had a link that allowed my purchase to go through.