RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

NiniCakes

So glad to see i'm not alone in my frustration! i was on the site at noon on the dot! didnt show up til minutes later then, alas the waiting game starts smh i've gotten the timeout twice and am now back to that dreaded screen telling me not to refresh or hit my back button (forehead hits keyboard). I'm hanging in there though! it's quiet at work and people have started to go to lunch so i hope i can make a purchase before 2:30 PM when i have a meeting

Inyoung

Pfft...forget this, I'mma go eat....I'm not starving anymore....

Hopefully I'll be back and the page will %^&*(% LOAD!

good luck ladies, be back in a few! :)

KrystalAnne

I haven't received my shipping conf. and my order was pending last time i checked (right before all this crazy waiting room effed up mac's site). When I get my orders overnighted, my order would have usually shipped by now. My order still said standard online even though the woman I talked to last night said the overnight shipping was approved. I don't know what that's all about but I don't care enough anymore to call and find out.

My pages have not timed out. They're just refreshing and not going to the cart at all. I'm amazed any of you have even seen the contents of your cart and got to any certain step of checkout because I am not able to get that far yet.

vita cooper

on the webpage all i get is the box that keeps showing colors, my sister got through to the page that said do not refresh, your order is going through & then she got timed out!!!!! Oh well i guess ill just let getting riri woo go!!!!! bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Serenityy

Does your UFO have a better connection than on Earth? LOL, Sorry, I couldn't resist. Because if it does, can you place me an order or put me on proxy so I can order through your connection?
Or I can just fly over and pick you up so you can order while on board.
girlhaha.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

If they cancel my order they can go straight to hell. I'll become even more selective with what I buy from them. They are not the beginning and the end for me. I don't go through this with any other brand. Not one.
I agree! I can't even log into the site at this point so even if I wanted to reorder, I can't.

And for the record folks, I don't think what we do makes us 'normal' consumers. I have friends who are 'normal' consumers and they would never go through what we do to get our MAC! No stalking, no losing sleep. If they see something they like and can get it, great. If not, no big deal. I have no problem admitting I'm a crazy MAC Whore!! I embrace my craziness!!

Naughtyp

I was gonna try to order another rrb but fuck it it its not even letting me check out so im done with this!!!

lilinah

So i opened a new window, went to the MAC site and clicked on "Customer Service" way down at the way bottom of the screen... the site isn't even responding to that. I intended to send them a message.

But, seriously, it isn't as if they don't know that there's a complete SNAFU going on for many, if not most, users.

I hope they do something NICE to make it up to us.

shontay07108

We are calm and collect its seems to be only one person who is upset about it
shrugs.gif
You're probably right, but I don't want it to escalate. No one likes being called an idiot under any circumstance and I think it's a good thing that we get to think and type before responding. I know that has helped me plenty of times to not jump out of my character in all my years on the internet.

MACgirl

i got a confirmation email but still scared it didnt go through, how effed up is that?? lol mac, i just cant quit you!!! lol, good luck to my fellow specktra ladies and gents on getting their products!!!!!

Teggy

Wow this is ridiculous. I mean I know MAC's page can get pounded, but I've never seen it like this before. I won't die if I don't get these lipsticks, but you'd think MAC's webteam would know better by now...