RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

erine1881

Can someone tell me what the Lustre Drops are? 
1fc775b6_image.jpeg

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm on Team Everything including a RRW BU. I just gotta make sure I don't spend all my money on TR & AAO.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
Well, bats are fuzzy and have those big beautiful eyes. Just like kitties! Plus, they really do serve a major purpose for our environment. It's a shame more people don't educate themselves on bats. They aren't scary, dangerous or mean. They are more scared of us.
drinks.gif
There is no bat emotican yet, so cheers to a fellow bat lover.

I am a fellow bat lover. Cheers to you, OctoberViolet!

Ana A

Im just hoping they cut us some slack between Tropical taboo and the fall collections, need to save for Rihannas's fall collection right after TT but not before TR, AAO and this..geez!

MACupGrl

Found this on Instagram: *NOTE: Borrowed from username missbrittanyboo. http://instagram.com/p/ZRzachzDsa/
5fb892c7_image.jpeg

NaomiH

Me too! This many collections back to back is making it hard to keep up with. Not to mention my poor wallet. Lol.[quote name="Ana A" url= "/t/183623/riri-hearts-mac-summer-collection-june-2013/480#post_2391266"]Im just hoping they cut us some slack between Tropical taboo and the fall collections, need to save for Rihannas's fall  collection right after TT but not before TR, AAO and this..geez! [/quote]

Ashleybubbles83

RiRi Boy applied on Rihanna looks grey ish...like nocturnal instincts...so I'll have to see that on other people before I buy...but talk that talk and Heaux are definitely mine!!!

jennyap

RiRi Boy applied on Rihanna looks grey ish...like nocturnal instincts...so I'll have to see that on other people before I buy...but talk that talk and Heaux are definitely mine!!!
OMG, NI is the one lippie I have BU'd to date, if RRB is similar I may need to do the same!

martiangurll

I know you do MACerette, but I assure you you'll look pretty in a slightly darker/lighter/bluer/pinker/yellower/etc. shade. Now quit giving me puppy dog eyes through an even more adorable puddy tat!

There are so many collections coming out + other brands in existence that it's just easy to shrug it off for the next obsession.
BRYKsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

NM.

martiangurll

Can someone tell me what the Lustre Drops are?
They are a liquid highlighter that can be applied directly or mixed with foundation for a "glow." Depending on your complexion and the lustre drop color, they could also be a blush or bronzer...HTH

OctoberViolet

Quick question concerning these lustre drops. I don't use foundation, but I do use moisturizer w/spf in it, would I be able to mix the drops with that? Or will that give me too much color? Tx for your assistance.

They are a liquid highlighter that can be applied directly or mixed with foundation for a "glow." Depending on your complexion and the lustre drop color, they could also be a blush or bronzer...HTH

Rinstar

[COLOR=663399]Quick question concerning these lustre drops. I don't use foundation, but I do use moisturizer w/spf in it, would I be able to mix the drops with that? Or will that give me too much color? Tx for your assistance.[/COLOR]
The only problem with this is that mixing anything with your SPF dilutes the SPF strength. I don't wear foundation either, so I like to mix luster drops with a non-SPF moisturizer and then layer my SPF on top. You can adjust the amount of color by just adding fewer drops of the luster drops. I have Pink Rebel, Sun Rush and Bronze Hero and love them! I'll be getting Barbados Girl too :)

OctoberViolet

Thank you so much Rinstar! Maybe it's time I try a lustre drop. I've never have before because I wasn't sure how to use it, but Barbados Girl is calling my name.
flower.gif

I have Pink Rebel, Sun Rush and Bronze Hero and love them! I'll be getting Barbados Girl too
smiles.gif

Rinstar

[COLOR=6633FF]Thank you so much Rinstar! Maybe it's time I try a lustre drop. I've never have before because I wasn't sure how to use it, but Barbados Girl is calling my name.[/COLOR]:flower:
Once you start using them, I think you'll see they're pretty easy to use! Even used alone, they're very wearable, not too much color and not too sparkly, just pretty!

Latest posts