RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

ShanOrieal

Okay I finally finished placing my second order. I had to wait 3 freaking hours to place my first and this second one took about 2 hours. Thank goodness I had stuff up keep me busy. My second order however is on back order! Oh well! This has been the worst ever & my order made before 12 was cancelled but that was to be expected.

MACupGrl

Just got my text! Really MAC?!
b46c0546_image.jpeg
I know! What a joke!

GlamQueen21

I'm hoping to get a shipping confirmation soon. Felt a bit bummed that my first three orders got cancelled and my order of both Heaux and RiRi Boy are still on pending. Today has been a crazy day!

NaomiH

It has been 5 hours since I placed my order and it is still pending for anyone out there wondering if all orders are being canceled. At this point, I'm kinda hoping it does get canceled to be perfectly honest because I wouldn't feel right getting my early purchased items when others didn't.

cocotears

My order placed at 11:12am today, still says pending. I wonder why some orders have been cancelled and others not?

Odelia

Shhhh.... lay low girl. Lay low. Grace got our back lol
Haha! I think I've spoken to Grace in a past phone order! *ETA: Yes it was Grace, I searched to see if it said the CSR name on the invoice. Sure enough, lovely Grace! lol :) *

I managed to get my order in (1x RRB) during the "2nd Glitch" about 2 hrs before release time. Got an email confirmation right away. I've been checking my mail for a cancellation but nothing so far! *fingers crossed!*

I hope MAC Canada treats us better than how they've treated all the MAC US ladies. They really should honour the orders.
Most of the time we don't have a legitimate release time to begin with for crying out loud!! MAC wants fairness only when they screw up?

I can't even catch up on this thread! I am always 300+ posts behind in reading! I hope I won't find out about any cancelled Canadian orders a few pages further! lol
If my order gets cancelled then I will not let it piss me off. BAD MAC!
nonono.gif

I hope most of you managed to get what you want :)

Inyoung

Just ordered a backup of RiRi Boy....it went so much faster now!

I also ordered the drops but I didn't want them...so I might sell them........I was craycray at noon and just clicked on the "I want it all!" button...LOL....

vaisforluvrs

Just checked my first order status (the one I placed @ 8:20amPT) and it's been cancelled. I didn't get a cancellation email so anyone who ordered before the launch should check their account. My other order is still pending.