RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Inyoung

This better not be some sick joke MAC is playing. Am I really the only one that has hers shipped out already, that too on standard shipping???

If this is another glitch, MAC has another thing coming!
rants.gif

I keep refreshing and signing in and out just to double, triple, and quadruple check. Ugh!
Yeah....I keep checking and both of my orders say PENDING and I ordered as soon as it came out....!!!!

rants.gif

xlisaa

I was watching Bring it On: All or Nothing & guess what? Rihanna pops up singing in the end. Oh RiRi, there is just not enough of you today.

CartoonChic

To sum it up, some people ordered early. Some those orders went through and others got cancelled. Noobs were blamed. MAC (bunch of heauxs) cancelled more orders. More noobs were blamed. And in a few days, we will all get our lipsticks and stress about Tropical Taboo.
lol.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Still trying to get caught up. Just got home from work and noticed that they cancelled my order (before noon). Really, MAC?!? I didn't even get an email. I had to look at my order status to find out.
getyou.gif

This is MAC CS:

And this is me:

Bahahaha! Okay, not really. I already reordered Heaux and RRB. I still need my RRW BU though so I placed another order. I guess everyone either gave up or got what they wanted because I didn't have to "wait" at all. I got Oh Oh Oh BU too.
th_DANCE.gif

looovemac

MAC messed up BIG time these past few days. This is absolutely ridiculous. Are you going to call and ask why?
Nah... after this crazy day today I am exhausted and I don't feel like talking to them at the moment.... I just hope the order after the collection was launched will go through!

CartoonChic

Still trying to get caught up. Just got home from work and noticed that they cancelled my order (before noon). Really, MAC?!?

This is MAC CS:

And this is me:

Bahahaha! Okay, not really. I already reordered Heaux and RRB. I still need my RRW BU though so I placed another order. I guess everyone either gave up or got what they want because I didn't have to "wait" at all. I got Oh Oh Oh BU too.
th_DANCE.gif
th_roll1.gif
Where do you find these clips? Too funny!

Mizani

They had every color BUT that one at the time...and my heart was set on Bright Poppy. It was cool though because there was no tax and free shipping ordering from Burberry directly...and they ship it all fancy lol. In a cute box and a cute bag  with a bow....all of which is overkill for a single lipstick but it was still fun to get lol
Don't you just HATE when thay happens? You have your heart all set then BAM! But glad you got a nice treat from ordering thru Burberry directly! I wish they had a deeper red lipstick in that finish. Military Red too light for me. Lol

Inyoung

Me too! When did your order go through?
12 something....can't check my email, but yeah....WTF...lol...I'm still mad at the fact that my friend waited some five minutes and got through...she got on at 2:05PM....ugh...MAC...so so wrong...

MaitaiFluff

Sorta caught up with this thread and finally home from camping. I was up early trying to get the lustre drops (before I knew my lipstick purchase would be cancelled from last night). I waited and waited while getting ready and I ended up with the wrong item in my cart. I enlisted my mum to help (in Scotland) to try on her computer while I tried on my phone. I find out that my order was canceled and now I have trouble trying to get the site to understand that I just want the lipsticks and the lustre drops. I give up, maybe I'll just 'Want it All'. I tell my mum that the new game plan is buy everything and we will race to see who's loads faster. My SO is getting antsy to start heading home. I make him drive so I can wait. It's taking forever and my phone is cutting in and out of LTE while we're going through the Dosewallips State Park. I grab my SO's phone and try from there. Between my phone and his, it was pretty neck and neck. One page would load for me to put my PayPal info in then it would take forever to load the next. Finally, his phone shows the very last page where I can press to complete my order. Click! And it tries to load the confirmation page. He loses service then. I check my phone and check my email, and BAM! I got it! I did it! It's done. I tell my mum that she's relieved of duty and enjoy a nice half order of country style eggs benedict. That was stressful.

StrongWoman

Still trying to get caught up.  Just got home from work and noticed that they cancelled my order (before noon).  Really, MAC?!?  I didn't even get an email.  I had to look at my order status to find out.  :getyou: This is MAC CS: And this is me: Bahahaha!  Okay, not really.  I already reordered Heaux and RRB.  I still need my RRW BU though so I placed another order.  I guess everyone either gave up or got what they want because I didn't have to "wait" at all.  I got Oh Oh Oh BU too.  :happydance:
Bwahahaha

deanna8991

I just submitted my order about an 1 hr ago, went through, got my confirmation! I've been trying since 11:59am today. I guess it pays off to play fair...I'm not mad at MAC at all for canceling orders that were made through the backdoor link before 12pm today. That would be unfair to the people who waited until 12pm as the website stated. Had MAC kept those orders placed before the release they would have had a lot more unhappy customers. Good business move in my opinion.

Mayanas

Wtf. I went to the street to pay a billes and return to see if they had canceled my first two orders before 12 and if they were canceled. And showed me that my bag had 3 outstanding products checkout I put my information and Placed the order. did not say it was backorder.
rasta.gif
Easy what happened?