RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

KMQE716

Darn that's too bad because this is a great blog post http://accidentalbeauty.com/makeup/product-swatches/80-mac-pigment-swatches/

Enjoy
angelic.gif
aww i miss her blogging, Resha's a sweetheart!

Richelle83

Darn that's too bad because this is a great blog post http://accidentalbeauty.com/makeup/product-swatches/80-mac-pigment-swatches/

Enjoy
angelic.gif

Richelle, you are BAD. LOL.

Most of mine are older jars but a few months ago I bought a few samples of Naked, Grape, and Magenta Madness from thebodyneeds2.com. It's a great way to start off trying a few if you're not too sure about them.
girlhaha.gif
Same here, I'm a bit of a pigment whore so I have all but 6 of what she has in that post(plus many more). That Magenta Madness is a mess! Gorgeous color though especially for a blush. Samples are definitely a great way to start.

Copperhead

girlhaha.gif
Same here, I'm a bit of a pigment whore so I have all but 6 of what she has in that post(plus many more). That Magenta Madness is a mess! Gorgeous color though especially for a blush. Samples are definitely a great way to start.
I got Magenta Madness because I saw someone's blog on making your own Candy Yum Yum. LOL! I haven't even tried it yet. You've now given me the idea of trying it as a blush. Thanks.

Giggleblush

Ooo i love the whole candlelight thing going on. Looks like youre ready to make love to the makeup lol Now I'm hearing Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and visualizing a woman eyeing her RiRi Hearts collection with the hungry bedroom eyes gaze
blink.gif
Hahahaha girl you have me cracking up with that!

Spectacular

And it didn't even start with us here, it went downhill starting with that damn herpes complaint. LMBO.
Ya'll know herp lady is somewhere doing the dougie right now because nobody remembers her, lol.

"Remember when MAC had that herpes scandal?"
"Man forget that! My lipstick arrived broken and I about drove to the MAC lab and opened a tube of Heaux whoop-ass!"