RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Medgal07

Got in from work and found my mac package waiting for me (tho the website still says its 'in process'). Heaux is gorgeous! Does not look like rebel at all, and the lustre drops are amazing! Maybe I should have got riri boy too ...
th_thstars.gif
ENJOY Makemeup79

allthingsglam

(quote name="erine1881" url="/t/183623/riri-hearts-mac-summer-collection-june-18-2013/9090#post_2421301"]RRB lined with Just Wonderful
2a3b200c_image.jpeg
[/quote]so beautiful on u both heaux and riri boy which is your favorite?

Ashleybubbles83

Soooo would you suggest with this launch specifically that anyone who got a backordered notice is guaranteed their packages? Before it started saying sold out of course.

Pretty Honeybee

Soooo would you suggest with this launch specifically that anyone who got a backordered notice is guaranteed their packages? Before it started saying sold out of course.
Well, according to CS they said as long as the order was placed before saying "sold out" your safe... So, hopefully there's some truth to it.

luvlydee

Well, according to CS they said as long as the order was placed before saying "sold out" your safe... So, hopefully there's some truth to it.
With MAC we will never be certain whats going to happen lol
3eb4f71b_image.jpeg
A quick arm swatch here. BG lined and rubbed in, HK, Heaux and RRB. Going to play with them on the lips now :)
Ooo cant wait for ur swatches!! What did u think about hibiscus kiss?? Worth to get it in special packaging or nah?

Pretty Honeybee

I really want my BG here!! Heaux looks really nice and really surprised HK shows up!
I hope you get it too!! Is yours BO? Heaux is really,really beautiful. Truthfully, there was no problem with HK showing up! When I received them yesterday, I tested HK on my cheek real quick and it was no problem..

Richelle83

I really want my BG here!! Heaux looks really nice and really surprised HK shows up! I hope you get it too!! Is yours BO? Heaux is really,really beautiful. Truthfully, there was no problem with HK showing up! When I received them yesterday, I tested HK on my cheek real quick and it was no problem..
The package sat for half a day before it was scanned by UPS
censored.gif
Monday it will be here. Good to know about HK, not sure if I will keep it or give to a niece.

Pretty Honeybee

With MAC we will never be certain whats going to happen lol Ooo cant wait for ur swatches!! What did u think about hibiscus kiss?? Worth to get it in special packaging or nah?
I actually like it you know... Honestly, I know the color isn't a rare one but it's one of those things if you have it good if not you still ok. I don't think it's worth the special packaging unless you want to keep the compact. But, i like it :).. Going to do some lip swatches in a bit :) You have stuff on BO right?

Latest posts