RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

elegant-one

I'm going to need an update on your RRB! It better be nice and firm! HeeHee just like a boy should be!
thmbup.gif
th_roll1.gif
true.gif

Julily

Her lighting seems to make quite a few things look different than they so in real life. The two are not this close to each other at all on me.
I was noticing that too. There have been a few lipsticks I thought I would pass on going by her pictures, still I'd get them at the last minute and once I tried them on they were much nicer.

StrongWoman

Awwwww youuuuuu! xoxo My son is crazy but super cute... so he gets away with murder! Little devil! HeeHee At this point I really feel deflated over this collection. Whatever MAC does or does not do is fine with me. I got so excited the letdown was sad. I don't want to get my hopes up again that I might get something and then not. I just re-read this sentence and it seems like I'm talking about a devastating breakup! LOL Trying to keep reminding myself it's JUST lipstick! And in a few months I'll be over the hype for these and onto the next... so I just need to push the Fast Forward button and move on already! I'm going to need an update on your RRB! It better be nice and firm! HeeHee just like a boy should be!
Pixie, I am really sorry that your lippies arrived in such a hot mess. I know what you mean about feeling deflated. To add insult to injury, MAC charged my card for ALL my cancelled orders. What happened to MAC? Riri Hearts MAC Summer has got to be the worst executed MAC launch ever. On the bright side, I have been blown away by the gorgeous FOTDs here from all races, all ages, all sexes (true to MAC's creed). You all look so stunning. I succumbed to Elegant-one raves for Dior Coral Glow and hauled that! Makes me feel better about missing out on HK and BG. On to the next, right, ladies?

PixieDancer

I succumbed to Elegant-one raves for Dior Coral Glow and hauled that! Makes me feel better about missing out on HK and BG. On to the next, right, ladies?
Thanks hun! They better put your funds back into your account!! That's not right at all! I'm waiting to hear back from a Supervisor, but they better get me my money back very quickly. I won't stand for lack luster service in getting my refund.
That's right girlie... on to the next! Enjoy your Dior blush... Elegant's almost sucked me into that one too! So I'm avoiding that thread! HeeHee

KMQE716

How long you get to return a product?

The girl on the phone told me 6 months?????
um LMAO she told you a hot lie!

if i ship something tomorrow, it will get there weds, and i'll have a refund by Friday, maybe Saturday but most likely Fri.

butterflyeyes

Finally checked my account and nope...MAC hasn't released the hold on the order that they canceled ($243.70). Right now I'm not too concerned about it since I don't need it free to use at this moment BUT if it doesn't drop off by Tuesday I'll be contacting MAC about it. I'm still waiting to hear back about my damaged RRB...no longer stressed or upset about it. I am just disappointed and a bit deflated about this release. Love the colors of the lippies of course (hate that I have to use a lip brush exclusively in order to use RRB but luckily it's a matte and has great staying power) and I am happy with the lustre drops...but the excitement has completely disappeared lol. I'm not anti-MAC because of this but I'm in no hurry to deal with CS if I can absolutely avoid it in the future.

destine2grow

Ok, so my order isn't slated to arrive until tuesday, and after all these horror stories about melted and broken products... I'm scared as hell. It's been hot in Cali, and my lippies have been traveling for a few days in the back of a truck across the hot ass south to get here too :eek:  Pray for me.
2 of my RRW is suppose to be here on Tuesday and I hoping they are in tact! I also have 2 heauxs on back order! I really don't need the extra heaux or RRW. I want an RRB buy I just haven't ordered it.

KMQE716

Thanks for the help girls!! I got 3 sets of everything and think i may just keep 1 riri woo and 1 heaux
Well that's nice of you to want to sell something to others :)

this one lady posted up her 4 different FULL sets of the Rihanna Summer collection she got, and then of course people all sad bc they didn't get theirs. Then she offered to sell people things, but then had the nerve to sell them to others for a very elevated price! Lustre drops for 40 bucks? i mean do what you want to do but dang :( LOL

Mayanas

um LMAO she told you a hot lie!

if i ship something tomorrow, it will get there weds, and i'll have a refund by Friday, maybe Saturday but most likely Fri.
I think we did not understand.
here again
How long do I have to return a lipstick or a blush after you buy it.

You know my English is very basic.

But in August i will go back for ESL class Yupi yupi jajaja

cpw0021

I've been lurking here for the past few weeks and decided to finally join the forum. So hello everyone!

After seeing all the pictures of RRB, I'm so happy I caved and bought one. I originally just wanted RRW and Heaux but decided later on Tuesday after all the ruckus had died down to go ahead and order RRB too. I'm so bummed that Heaux and RRB are backordered though. Kind of wish I got a BU of heaux because it looks so good on everyone! Everyone looks gorgeous in their lippies!

With all this talk about melted and broken lipsticks I'm really scared for my Woo because it's been sitting somewhere here in Houston since Friday and it has been in the 90s all weekend here! I hope it arrives safe and sound tomorrow or I'm going to be pissed. I don't get why Mac launched a summer collection, and chose to stick people with the worst shipping option possible (at least USPS delivers on Saturdays!).

abjarrett

i personally dont like magenta liner, but if u do go ahead and do it. i dont want to change the color of rrb so thats gonna be a toughy for me to find a liner that matches exactly.
I don't know how you feel about drugstore products, but Wet n' Wild's Plumberry liner is REALLY close.

butterflyeyes

I've been lurking here for the past few weeks and decided to finally join the forum. So hello everyone!

After seeing all the pictures of RRB, I'm so happy I caved and bought one. I originally just wanted RRW and Heaux but decided later on Tuesday after all the ruckus had died down to go ahead and order RRB too. I'm so bummed that Heaux and RRB are backordered though. Kind of wish I got a BU of heaux because it looks so good on everyone! Everyone looks gorgeous in their lippies!

With all this talk about melted and broken lipsticks I'm really scared for my Woo because it's been sitting somewhere here in Houston since Friday and it has been in the 90s all weekend here! I hope it arrives safe and sound tomorrow or I'm going to be pissed. I don't get why Mac launched a summer collection, and chose to stick people with the worst shipping option possible (at least USPS delivers on Saturdays!).
I do NOT want USPS delivery because they botch EVERYTHING I get lol. I wish MAC would let you choose a better shipping option on releases like this if you want though. I noticed that for some reason I can't ever choose a different shipping option when I use PayPal as a payment option even on regular purchases that don't include any LE items....just not sure if it's because Bill Me Later funds my PayPal account when I use MAC (I think the only place that won't let BML fund it is if I use PayPal via Saks...it used my connected bank account in that instance).

1drfullycr8ed

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Latest posts