RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

gorjess678

So I called MAC about my refund. She told me that because I paid with paypal, the refund won't go back in for 30 days.

what in the freaking hell.

Copperhead

So I called MAC about my refund. She told me that because I paid with paypal, the refund won't go back in for 30 days.

jawdrop.gif

Haven

I have bought & returned items using Paypal before (not off the MAC site but off other sites), and my $$ was refunded within a couple of days of the return. One month does not sound right to me.

butterflyeyes

:busted: not good if you have to selectively conceal purchases from the hubs either!
After my depotting frenzy last week (while waiting for RiRi stuff to arrive) I don't think I have palette space for 13 shadows lol. So technically I NEED to order a palette lol. Still not sure how I feel about the double palette I have. I don't love it...just not sure if I hate it.

jhosea

So I called MAC about my refund. She told me that because I paid with paypal, the refund won't go back in for 30 days. what in the freaking hell. 
I paid with PayPal too on Tuesday and I got my money back on Saturday . That's weird she said that.

gorjess678

I paid with PayPal too on Tuesday and I got my money back on Saturday . That's weird she said that.
Yeah I was baffled. She said the authorization charge will drop off within 30 days.

I went back into my account and it still says 'pending' .. I'll probably call back tomorrow and see if I can talk to someone less bitchy.

sherm

Helllllll naw. I too called because I have not received a refund to my Paypal account, but I was told 3-5 business days. I paid partly with a PP balance and partly on my credit card, and I still have a pending charge on my cc and a completely empty PP account. If that doesn't change by Wednesday morning I'm calling again to raise some ruckus.

Copperhead

I was wondering what would be a nice red liner to put with RRW other than Cherry and I wanted a red one that would be slighter darker than RRW so I'm going to give Red Enriched Cremestick Liner a try. It's a little bit darker in real life. Has a slight brown tone to it. Can't wait to see how they work together. I think this is my first red lip pencil.

RRW on the left, Red Enriched on the right.

cpw0021

*sigh* My package has been out for delivery since 3am...Oh I hope it doesn't melt. I know I won't get it until late afternoon, but I really did have my hopes up it might arrive earlier.

butterflyeyes

*sigh* My package has been out for delivery since 3am...Oh I hope it doesn't melt. I know I won't get it until late afternoon, but I really did have my hopes up it might arrive earlier. 
3 am???? Wow...didn't know they would even send trucks out on routes that early. Hopefully your wait won't be too much longer!

Richelle83

This is how I felt about an hour ago...OMG SHE'S HERE MAH RIRI STUFF IS HURRRRR

Opened the box and Heaux wasn't there.
censored.gif
Luckily a friend of mine ordered one for me and I didn't know it!

WNW Sugar Plum Fairy-Heaux

Excuse everything in this pic lol

Overall not sure how I feel about Heaux
noworry.gif

gorjess678

So I called Paypal and apparently when MAC cancelled my order, they never cancelled the authorization on their end to let Paypal know. So I called MAC back and told them what happened and sure enough I got directed to a supervisor who is looking into it and will be fixing this. Ridic.

honey on boost

I emailed them last week about cancelling my first order with the lustre drops and they emailed me with the whole limit of 4 crap. I wrote back and haven't received a response. I went to my credit card account online and noticed the charge dropped but now I have another charge that actually went through for $42 and change. That amount doesn't match any orders that I've placed online or in store
huh2.gif

queenblenda

This is how I felt about an hour ago...OMG SHE'S HERE MAH RIRI STUFF IS HURRRRR

Opened the box and Heaux wasn't there.
censored.gif
Luckily a friend of mine ordered one for me and I didn't know it!

WNW Sugar Plum Fairy-Heaux

Excuse everything in this pic lol

Overall not sure how I feel about Heaux
noworry.gif
it looks really pretty!!! just was hoping it would be more of a berry tone looks really red to me ill have mine tomorrow hopefully to be able to see in person :)

allthingsglam

Waiting my lippies been at the ups since Friday and its only 30 minutes away I wish they would deliever already it Hotter the hell here.just patiently waiting

Latest posts