Russian Red l/g VS Cult Of Cherry l/g?

ashley8119

Are these two shades similar?

I've been looking for a red gloss to go over "So Scarlet". I adore the color, and would really like something to put over it.

Any help would be appreciated.
If anybody has any recommendation for a l/g to go over "So Scarlet", I would appreciate that also! thanks in advance!

Lyssah

I've been using CoC l/g over so scarlet, otherwise, I've also been putting comet blue d/g over it as well.

I don't have russian red l/g - i'm not a big fan of red, but for some reason i loved So Scarlet.

iluvmac

I find that Russian Red lipglass is not identical to Russian Red lipstick. It's more orange-based rather than blue-based. I prefer CoC lipglass, alone or over RR l/s.

kimmy

cult of cherry l/g is more pink on me than russian red l/g. my favourite to put over red lipstick is power supply plushglass though, it deepens the red nicely and has little gold shimmers. so cute!

MzzRach

If you can get your hands on Cult of Cherry lipglass, definitely go for it. It is a very cool toned red, and absolutely scrumptious.

I like Russian Red too, but CoC is amazing, IMHO.

jbid

i have both and while rr is more opaque, CoC is more glossy. but on my pigmented lips and nc35 skin, i don't see any difference.
i think you should get CoC as it's LE.