Sally Haul

hnich

Ok, so there's two Sally's in Toronto...one I've never been to, the other one is 3 bus transfers and an hour away...due to unforeseen circumstances, it was 2 hours away today..so I tried to make the trip worth my while, mostly by agreeing to anything the sally clerk suggested
more than I wanted to spend ($53.00 CAD) but I feel better about the price after looking at other people's hauls
(Of course I only came there for the Beyond the Zone Smooth shot and Power Lift, which they didn't have!)

no pics, due to lost drivers, and dig. camera being discontinued (so company doesn't have the drivers on their website anymore...) and comments by the staff are in parenthesis..

Feria color moisturizing treatment - (I didn't even know we carried that!)
Hask Placenta Hot oil treatment - (if you dye your hair you'll need to hot oil afterwards, plus this has placenta!)
Surgi-wax (you can strain the wax after and reuse it so it's really cheap!)
L'oreal Excellence HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde - (it'll give you the most natural color for your roots)
L'Oreal Oreor Creme (don't forget developer, and since you mix your own dye, you'll save money by not wasting!)
Color-Trak black re-usable gloves (you can rinse them out, so they're very practical)
some sort of comb/brush thing? (you can't just use a regular comb to do your roots!)
Beyond the Zone Split mender
Duralash ardell short black individuals

And then I went to dollarama to get these adorable green stacking trays for cosmetics...I feel so organized

as for MAC hauls...well I got Beaux Lipglass, suedette palette and Mangomix shadestick for Christmas returns, if that counts (the mango mix bizarely broke off a bit after two uses, it looked like the tip had been glued on or something!)
I definetly have some NYX hauls but that's for another time when I do have a camera