Secret Santa

Divinity

I'd love to participate
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

My question: For secret santa's shouldn't there be at least a minimum? I can imagine someone could join, send something that's $10 and get something thats $20 since other ppl will try and get as close to the limit as possible......

xllmodelcece

those of you who have recieved an invite please start making wish lists and i will post them on elfster so that everyone can get atleast something that they want. sorry for the late post i have been sick and busy with finals but i took a day off today i dont feel so hot

xllmodelcece

your welcome.. when we have enough ppl i will start picking names and you will get name on who you have but dont tell them you have them..

once they get a wish list together i will send their wish list to you, and you can get them what you please

xllmodelcece

lol either pm me your first, last name and email or put it on here and il add you =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
ooh! i really want to participate! i love secret santas. i love spoiling people and i love surprises!

comon ppl more need to participate for this to work i promise it will be fun

Janice

My concern is that after today there will only be 7 postal days until xmas. If you have enough people for a small SS then you might consider proceeding with what you have. Just a friendly suggestion from someone who doesn't want to see your effort go sour.