Seller switched from selling fake MAC to fake BeneFit!

BellaItalia1969

Hello all my lovlies!
I have a question on behalf of a friend who is a bit of a newbie on ebay and not a member of Spectra..
Ok she has bought some Mac makeup,a bundle of HKitty,photo showed nice selection and when ASQ,the seller replied items were genuine
nonono.gif

To cut story short ,my friend became concerned as the eyeshadows were not of the usual Mac quality,she asked me for advice as the seller has became very nasty and abusive,threatening emails as well!Ok weird thing has happend that the auction has disappeared from ebay ...and my mate wants her money back !Since then my friend has reported this seller to ebay,and bunnygirl, has stopped selling her fake Mac,and swapped to BeneFit makeup,which im 99% positive is fake too.I use this brand and in her listings now she says her BeneFit is seconds!Misprint,bashed boxes !
thmbdn.gif

Plus one box of Dandelion cost £ 22.50(bought just yesterday)Bad gal Liner is £13.50,Bad Gal mascara £ 14.50 and the gloss is £8 all this bundle was sold cheaply today for £25!So how on earth these can be sold for that price ...bite me please if these are authentic!
item :260482278888
Ok here is the seller :

bunnygirl0804
this is a piccy of the stuff that my friend bought,diff,auction though.

%21B,Cyf%29QBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-C4EjlLlyhrPBKppOLrHnw%7E%7E_35.JPG
Item was sold for £ 40
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
Any advice would be very welcome
winkiss.gif
thank you

PS.When i bought a fake Mac off ebay,i lost my Paypal claim ,because Paypal wanted a verification from Mac rep,or a makeup artist who could positively verify this as counterfeit.Suffice to say i lost my claim because i do not know such peeps
ssad.gif

speedygirl247

There is fake benefit around, especially the powders. I saw them on one of the chinese sites a little while ago, it might have been dhgate, but I could be wrong.