Sephora F&F

Ikram

I was planning to get one of the new-ish Guerlain eye quads. But Sephora still doesnt seem to have it. And it is a fall collection. :-(

peachsuns

I'll get MUFE HD foundation and Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. Those are my makeup staples.
cheerleader.gif

litelity

I kept on hearing about this, is there by any chance that this offer applies to sephora europe?

sherm

My list keeps jumping all over the place. As of right now I think I'm going to get Benefit's The Big 10, a couple KvD lipglosses, and the MUFE Wild & Chic Aqua Eyes set (I really only need the black but I'm a sucker for colorful liners too!). I'm going to check out a couple foundations and other things in-store this weekend and make my order on the 21st when I get paid.

Anneri

Hi, I'll be in the US in November - until when does the sale last and is it online or also in store?
Thanks in advance!

peachsuns

The sale will start October 20th, 2011 and run through November 2nd, 2011.
amuse.gif

Does anyone know if it will be online and also in stores?

Hi, I'll be in the US in November - until when does the sale last and is it online or also in store?
Thanks in advance!

laylalovesmac

Ugh.... REALLY dying to try some MUFE (I dream about huge MUFE hauls constantly :p) but I have no money to do so. XD I will live vicariously through everyone else's purchases.... <3

sherm

amuse.gif

A Sephora rep came by my shop and dropped off postcards with F&F info. Apparently to do F&F in store you have to have one of the postcards, and she only gave us two...wondering if BIs and VIBs will be mailed postcards soon. I'm probably just going to order online because I saw last night the two things I want most aren't in the store yet.

bell21

amuse.gif

Yes its online and instore. BI's and VIB's usually get an email (sometimes a post card too, but always an email) with the discount code to use online or print out and bring into stores.

UrbanSweetheart

Yes its online and instore. BI's and VIB's usually get an email (sometimes a post card too, but always an email) with the discount code to use online or print out and bring into stores.
last year I got my e-mail late..*grumbles at sephora* I hope that doesn't happen again!

DILLIGAF

Sorry to ask, but what are BI's and VIB's? I feel quite stupid! lol

Sephora has a rewards program of sorts. The 1st tier is the Beauty Insider (BI). For that you can just sign up at any Sephora store or online. You will recieve 1 point for each dollar you spend at Sephora. When you reach 100 points you can select a deluxe sized beauty sample. You also get a gift for your birthday. When you reach 500 points you get a larger sample perk. You also can elect to recieve emails and promotional opportunities from Sephora when you sign up. The 2nd tier is the Very Important Beauty (VIB). You become a VIB when you spend $350 in one year. VIB status is renewed renewed each year. You get early access to some products. You get a 10% off coupon and there is a special holiday shopping event just for the VIB.

peachsuns

Thank you, ladies!!!
heart.gif
I hope we will get the e-mail soon!
yahoo.gif
<------- a happy beauty insider. LOL

Haven

I read in another Specktra thread that this event is going to be in store only and that you need to have a discount card given to you by a Sephora employee. Is this true?

Latest posts