Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Kaori

Anybody tried ELLIS FAAS Milky Lips ? Is it worth the price? They describe it as the only true red, nonsticky, longlasting etc.

On the other note, is Diorskin Shimmer Star too shimmery for day wear? Is the Amber diamond or Rose diamond better for pale skins? Worth the hype? =) Would Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous be better highlighter for day time? =)

DILLIGAF

Thanks to the enabling in this tread I've now added NARS and God created woman palette. Not that I needed that much enabling.

Ajigglin

josie moran sets come with the cleansing oils...pretty good too! mac cleansing oils be too greasy for my face. :eek:hboy:  ugh sorry to hear that. wit the gubment shutdown goin on around the DC area xmas will be a tad scarce!! not to mention it'll be another shutdown come Jan!! u are going to LOOOOOOVE train bleu. for years i was so intimidated by it and now i LOVE it. so much better than mac TTT
Oh hell yes! Is that what you have on in this pic? I need that.

MakeupForMommy

Most of the things i wanted to order were out of stock =[ but as of now i have Illamasqua lipstick in Kontrol (which i am getting for sure), Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish palette set, and LORAC Unzipped set ( i need to pick only one palette set but i cant make up my mind
SOS.gif
)

i really wanted the Illamasqua blusher brush 1, illamasqua gleam cream in Aurora, and LORAC Pro Palette but they're all out of stock.

Darby

Anybody tried ELLIS FAAS Milky Lips ? Is it worth the price? They describe it as the only true red, nonsticky, longlasting etc. On the other note, is Diorskin Shimmer Star too shimmery for day wear? Is the Amber diamond or Rose diamond better for pale skins? Worth the hype? =) Would Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous be better highlighter for day time? =)
Have you tried any Ellis fass? I've wanted to give it a go but the pricing...

@elilison I'm sorry to hear that! You're the second person to tell me that today. Idk why that happened!! I just give sephora the email addresses, they issue the codes. From my understanding it was unlimited amount of emails that I could've submitted but I guess maybe their is and I've reached my limit

elilison

I'm sorry to hear that! You're the second person to tell me that today. Idk why that happened!! I just give sephora the email addresses, they issue the codes. From my understanding it was unlimited amount of emails that I could've submitted but I guess maybe their is and I've reached my limit
Thank you all!

MakeupForMommy

I vote for the Anastasia Lavish palette! I created a thread for it here http://www.specktra.net/t/184832/anastasia-beverly-hills-cosmetics#post_2461685 I think her brand is really starting to create its own hype regarding eyeshadows! They are a huge hit with all the IG Makeup Artists, and I personally love mine! It's such a great multi-purpose palette! And it comes with a handy idea book that is full of ideas on how to use the shadows I have found really helpful when I'm in a slump! I use my Lorac PRO Palette a TON too... so if you get a chance to snag that... DO IT! I think they purposely have convenient "sell-outs" "out of stock" high profile items during their Sephora sales. I was honestly surprised to see the Hourglass Palette available during the sale. Def let us know what you decide!
I think I'm going to try to wait it out. I have until the 30th. I really want that Lorac pro but if they don't restock by then I'll snatch the lavish palette. Thank you so much for your advice! And I agree, they do seem to always conveniently out of stock of certain items every sale. :( too bad we can only use the code online because my local sephora has them in stock.

josephine90

I just received an email that there wil be a sephora in jcp in my town opening in 2 days! Yay, no more driving to Indy or chicago!. But what is the difference between the jcp stores and the freestanding ones?

cocodivatime

I just received an email that there wil be a sephora in jcp in my town opening in 2 days! Yay, no more driving to Indy or chicago!. But what is the difference between the jcp stores and the freestanding ones?
Normally just size and product availability. The JCP stores tend to have less product that a free standing Sephora. But they also have certain products that are only JCP exclusives. Like one year JCP had their own version of The Lash Stash combo set that featured different mascaras than the one at the regular Sephora.

Monsy

Luminous Light is dreamy! I love that shade! And I've been eyeing that BB blush for awhile. We have the same taste! Enjoy your goodies!!
aww thank you
I have been eyeing that bb blush since last december! it's such a unique color

brittbby

Ya what cocodivatime said! They also tend to not have the high end products. Now I'm sure that varies by location, but the ones I've gone to haven't had hourglass, dior, YSL, guerlain etc. However, I've been to full size stores that also don't have certain brands so I think it depends on your region!

josephine90

Normally just size and product availability. The JCP stores tend to have less product that a free standing Sephora. But they also have certain products that are only JCP exclusives. Like one year JCP had their own version of The Lash Stash combo set that featured different mascaras than the one at the regular Sephora.
Thanks guys! Well I guess its better than nothing right? I buy most of my stuff online, getting a chance to swatch some stuff sounds good! In my email, it says the first 100 ppl that go to the grand opening will get a goody bag. Maybe I ll try my luck LOL

deanfour

I got my Hourglass Powder in Radiant today and I LOVE it on my caramel skin!!!!
thmbup.gif
I have Dim and Luminous already and Radiant is just GORG!!!! If you like Radiant or Dim I suggest skipping the palette and just getting the full size powder.

nazih09

Got my FF shipment today, will be returning the palette. Dim and incandescent did absolutely nothing for me. I will be going to my laura mercier counter to try out spellbound.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My big brown box arrived today! It feels like Christmas!
th_thstars.gif

Here's what I got:
th_happy1.gif

And under all that is the HUGE Benefit Advent Calendar.
rasta.gif

Thanks again MissTT and Richelle!
th_kiss.gif