Sephora Friends & Family 2013

MissTT

Hmm I was looking to try it with liquids like mufe hd maybe (not so much creams) and if that doesn't work out I could use another powder brush I guess. I'm also eyeing the mufe 108!
Do you have store nearby so you can try it out with your MUFE before you buy it? Brush #56 is more dense and good for foundation. I often recommend #45 as well. I want to marry the MUFE brushes they are so pretty, but they're glued down at my store so I've never worked with them.

deadSAVVY

Do you have store nearby so you can try it out with your MUFE before you buy it? Brush #56 is more dense and good for foundation. I often recommend #45 as well. I want to marry the MUFE brushes they are so pretty, but they're glued down at my store so I've never worked with them.
I should just go and play but I always leave with more :/ lol and I really value the tips and suggestions you ladies give! thank you kindly MissTT!

Kaori

Anybody tried the Too Faced La Crème de La Crème Long Lasting Lip Collection? Some people say how the light color is too light and the lip pencil is bad, so I can't decide >.<

shy_makeup_girl

I've been looking at that sponge wondering if it's any good. Can you please post your thoughts on it after you've tried it? Thanks. 
Hey girl, The Boscia sponge is super gentle and soft! It's so nice for those of us who have really sensitive skin (I could never even DREAM of putting a clarisonic on my face!). One downside is that it didn't dry from last night when I used it to remove my makeup. Hope that helps! I'll give it about a week to see if I'll keep it or not.

LinenWhite7

I am debating on the Too Faced holiday sets but I am not super impressed with the Boudoir Eyes or the 15th anniversary sets I have. Anyone have the Too Faced holiday sets from this year? Thoughts?
I got A Few of My Favorite Things and it looks beautiful. I have it put away for christmas. I would say if you didn't love the Too Faced 15th anniversary set you might not like the holiday set though since it does have similar face products.

DeeDee2013

I'm thinking of getting the sephora pro airbrush #55 brush with the next sale but I need thoughts if any one already owns it!
I've been researching this brush but the reviews were so divided. I read it's great for applying liquid foundation but I hardly ever wear liquid.

MissTT

Hope that helps! I'll give it about a week to see if I'll keep it or not.
I used the Boscia sponge for the first time this morning. It was slimy feeling. I suspect it takes longer than overnight to dry like you just experienced. But as far as the Clarisonic it's all in the brushes. The delicate brush heads aren't aggressive at all. That's what I use now. I'm gonna go back to sensitive, though, after this.

Alliekatt2982

I have all of them. The packaging is gorgeous, but the colors are so so. The only one i'm completely happy with is "a few of my favorite things" palette. Joy to the girls and be merry & be bright I would skip if I did it all over again. As far as all I want for christmas, I guess it would just depend if you don't have any of the items and like the products in the bag. 
Thank you! I agree that the packaging is beautiful and probably why I want most of the sets. Decisions, decisions!!!

Alliekatt2982

I got A Few of My Favorite Things and it looks beautiful. I have it put away for christmas. I would say if you didn't love the Too Faced 15th anniversary set you might not like the holiday set though since it does have similar face products.
Thank you! That is the one I am thinking of getting and maybe Joy to the Girls just because I love the packaging. I just find that the TF shadows fade fast on me (even with all primers).

Copperhead

I used the Boscia sponge for the first time this morning. It was slimy feeling. I suspect it takes longer than overnight to dry like you just experienced. But as far as the Clarisonic it's all in the brushes. The delicate brush heads aren't aggressive at all. That's what I use now. I'm gonna go back to sensitive, though, after this.
Thanks for your thoughts on this ladies. I've been using the Clarisonic with the sensitive brush head and I really like it but you know how we sometimes tend to get wandering eyes.

shy_makeup_girl, please come back in a week if you don't mind and let us know your thoughts again. Thanks.

Audrey C

The new Guy Boudin stuff is on the site: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=guy%20bourdin
Ugh. Now I'm kicking myself for not waiting to place my order. I was afraid Ocho Loco 2 and the Hourglass palette would sell out, so I pulled the trigger.

I haven't gotten my VIB code yet; hope it comes via email.

ChosenOne

Oooh so this is the thread I've been missing out on. Wanted to post my mini haul from the F&F sale and properly thank Richelle and MissTT and couldn't figure out where to do so. Aniways, thanks a million to MissTT and Richelle for hooking us up! You ladies are very much appreciated :)
I kept my haul kinda tiny:
NARS Cruella
NARS Funny Face
Illamasqua Kontrol
Benefit They're Real

That 20% sure came in handy. Thanks again ladies!

And since I'm not a VIB but a regular ol' BI, I'm anticipating 15% off for the following:
NARS Train Bleu and Dragon Girl lip pencils
Bite Beauty lip pencil in Quince
TBD, TBD

I'm trying to cut back on these beauty purchases a teeny bit and save more money so my hauls won't be big ones.
Yay, a fellow Bite Beauty specktrette! I really love their products. Their lush fruit lip glosses are my new favorite gloss.
cheerleader.gif

Serenityy

Syracuse in NARS and 207 or 209 in Duo Mat

Feels beautiful on the skin. People are always cooing about how soft it feels and it makes newbs realize that there is a difference in brush quality. I've only used it with powder. To me the bristles seem too flexible to use with liquid or creams. I prefer something a little more dense for that. How do you plan to use it?
Sephora really stepped up their brush game with the Pro collection and I highly recommend them.
I'm interested in trying to get the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, can you please tell me how I can figure out what shade I am based on the code they gave me from the from the I program if I didn't receive a match? My code was 3Y06. Thank you!

brittbby

I'm interested in trying to get the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, can you please tell me how I can figure out what shade I am based on the code they gave me from the from the I program if I didn't receive a match? My code was 3Y06. Thank you!
Try Stromboli! I think it'll be ur best Match! I'm a similar coloring :)

KiKi Kontour

Yes, I have the MUFE Pro Powder was bought as Sephora in 170. They matched me using the IQ program and my code was 2Y10 but it didn't give me a match for MUFE Duo Mat or Nars Sheer Glow.
im 170 in MUFE HD and Tahoe in nars sheer glow/matte!! however Tahoe is discontinued at Sephora (yet they might have some left in store and I seen it on the website) n matched me for Cadiz

DeeDee2013

Thanks for your thoughts on this ladies. I've been using the Clarisonic with the sensitive brush head and I really like it but you know how we sometimes tend to get wandering eyes.

shy_makeup_girl, please come back in a week if you don't mind and let us know your thoughts again. Thanks.
Guilty as charged! I'm still scouring the site looking for other stuff to buy during the VIB sale and lawd knows I don't need more makeup.

Have you tried to Clarisonic with the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash....holy grail material....

KiKi Kontour

ya knooooow Sephora be tryin to be slick too cuz they get us all rowled up wit this 20% off VIB sale n whatnot and THEN after the holidays they'll sneak in a $20 off coupon too
thud.gif
also I dnt know how yall Sephora's go but even I dnt have my 20% card on me, I either whip out my phone or they just look up my status n give it to me!! hell they better cuz I am a rooooouge now n i'd hate to go up in there like EXCUUUUUSE ME BUT DO U KNOW WHO I AMMMM
queen.gif
and no shade to the regular VIB's but I know good n dmn well...we better get a taaaad bit more than 20%
blah.gif